Helping Him

When I walked away from the others I made sure Zero saw my message in my eyes, he nodded so I knew he got it. I went to the bathroom and waited. Zero didn't knock he just let himself in.
      "Good thing I decided to stay dressed," I smiled.
      "Why didn't you let him do it?"
     "Because you're not Level E, and when the time comes, I think I should do it."
        "Why you?"
    "Closure. If I do it then I know I had too, that you're too far gone."
      "You were gonna let me bite you?"
    "Yes."
     "Why?"
     "I made you promise."
     "Luna, you should know before you made me promise I bit Yuki," he sighed.
     "That was before you promised. Now you know you can't bite anyone else. Come here," I said and held out my hand.
         He rolled his eyes and took my hand. I pulled him towards me, then pulled my hair to the side to expose my neck"Luna, what are you doing?"
     "You need it don't you? No one will bother us in here," I smiled.
     "Luna, why?"
     "Because Zero, it's obvious I care too much about  you to let you fall to Level E without even trying to help you."
     "Are you sure?"
     "Very," I smiled.
      Zero put his hand on my waist and pulled me into his chest. I turned my head to the side, felt Zero breathing on my neck, then felt his tongue slide across my neck. A gasp escaped my lips, I felt Zero smirk then the piercing feeling of his fangs. I could hear Zero drinking my blood.     
      When he was done he dropped to the ground and held my waist while he shook. I dropped in front  of him and held on to him while it passed. When he was done I cleaned his mouth and helped him stand. He stared into my eyes and leaned in.
      "Zero?"
    "Hmm?"
     "Don't do something you don't want to," I said.
     "Who says I don't want to?" He asked then crashed our lips together.
         I felt like the kiss went on forever then he pulled away, both of our faces as red as tomatoes,"I'm sorry," he said and ran out of the bathroom.
         I stood there with my fingers to my lips with a huge grin on my face. I shook my head and got in the shower. When I got out and dressed, bandaged my neck I walked out of the bathroom to be met by Yagari.
      "So you let him drink?"
     "Of course."
       "He take a lot?"
       "No, didn't even pass out."
       "Good. He's your responsibility when I'm gone. They will kill him if he falls to Level E, and the blood will be on your hands before he is stopped. Can you live with that?"
     "Yes, cause he won't get that far. I'll make sure he drinks everyday, though he's not a pet."
       "Just your boyfriend now,right?"
    "What?"
     "We heard you 2 in there. Was starting to get pretty heavy. I thought your dad was going to kill Zero himself," Yagari smirked. 
       "It was a kiss. Besides that's our business. Not your's and not my dad's. All that you 2 should be concerned with is he's not a Level E nor will he be!" I said and walked down the hall.
      "He's waiting outside. Says he always walks you to your dorm," Yagari called. I shook my head and kept walking.
       When I stepped outside I was met with Zero,"I'm sorry I ran out like that," he started. I walked up and punched him in the chest,"ow, what was that for?"
     "Don't you ever kiss me like that and just run out before you give me an explanation!" I yelled.
    "I was going to give you one, before you punched me in the chest!"
     "Well, I'm waiting!"
    "I don't have one. I wanted to do it last night by the lake but I couldn't. It was a major heat of the moment tonight. After drinking you blood I felt what you did."
      My face got red. When Zero bit me I felt what I'd felt for him intensify, I've always loved Zero, just never actually told anyone,"what do you mean?"
    "You know what I mean. I know you were gonna say love last night, and I tasted it tonight. I felt what you felt. Why didn't you tell me?"
       "How could I tell my best friend I'd fallen in love with him when I was scared? You don't tell them that."
    "Why were you scared?"
     "Cause I know it's a one sided feeling. That kiss was a heat of the moment. You only did it because you felt what I did AFTER drinking my blood. I got to go," I sighed.
     Zero grabbed my arm,"it wasn't from the blood. Luna, I've felt the same way about you, I kissed you tonight because it was confirmed that you felt the same. Don't leave me now," he said.
     "I could never leave you,Zero, but now we need to decide what we're going to do."
     "will you do something for me?"
    "What?"
     "Will you be with me until I fall to Level E and then kill me?"
    "You're not gonna fall to Level E, but yeah, I'll be with you," I smiled. He smiled too then kissed me again.