𝙌𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙍𝙀

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-

HE'S JUST TROUBLE

"911 what's your emergency"

Mellissa, Mackenzie's mother, held the phone close to her ears, trembling with fear.

"I-I don't know where my daughter is.. we were driving this m-morning and there was a boy he was hurt and-and my daughter h-helped him. I helped h-him. We a-all did. He took my daughter. I-I just know." She rambled.

"Slow down ma'am. Tell me what happened from the beginning." The operator said.

///

"Johnny.." Mackenzie spoke.

Johnny had his head down crying. Missing his only family. Thinking about his memories.

"J-johnny..." she said again.

Johnny clearly wasn't in the mood. He couldn't understand how this man took a life of an innocent boy. He kept blaming himself thinking about what if it was him instead.

"Joh..."

Her body collapsed on the floor. White foam started to come out of her mouth. She started shaking rapidly. Her eyes were white and twitchy.

Johnny looked up at the girl's body. He started to panic not knowing what to do. He kept picturing jack into her position making him a bit vulnerable. He was shaking, he didn't know what to do.

"Stupid boy! What have you done!" The man came into the room.

"She just collapsed i-i I didn't know what to do." He stated.

"We will talk about this later." The man said angrily.

He took Mackenzie to a blue door-ed room. No one has ever been inside, except for the man.

////

"Yes okay. ... I'll wait.."Mellissa was worried sick about her. She called her phone many times but Mackenzie wouldn't answer. 'It's still ringing..' Mellissa thought.

"Maddie get your laptop down here! Right now!" She demanded.

Madison, the oldest rushed down with her laptop, worried that something had gone worse. She rushed into the living room where her mom was sitting calmly.

"I need you to track Mackenzie's phone"

Madison frantically opened her laptop typing fast right away.

Bing!

"I got a signal! I know where she is." Madison said assuming Mackenzie's phone was with her.

"Let's go." She said.

Mellissa was quite hesitant. "What if the police comes?" She shook that thought and rushed to her daughter's car.

///

"You stupid! stupid! stupid! Boy!!" He yelled.

Both Johnny and the tall man stood outside in the middle of the road. The man held a baseball bat and a belt on his other hand.

"Hmm which one." He mischievously said.

"or.. why not go to your new home with your family." He said smirking while sliding the side of his belt showing a glock 17.

He approached Johnny holding the bat, ready to hit. Johnny walked backwards causing him to fall on his ass. Johnny tried to move back but every time he took one step he takes two.

"Is that what you want. Huh!?" He yells. "Do you want me to hurt you!"

Johnny had thought about it. He do wants him to shoot. So he can be with jack.

Click.