𝙎𝙄𝙓

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
"MIJA I KNOW I WAS RIGHT"

The girl woke up to see a room that replicated a hospital. She sat up and saw a few bodies with monitors on them.

"Psst!" She heard someone say.

She jumped and hid under the bed. Was she about to get killed or what?

"Hey." A feminine voice said.

Mackenzie slowly slides out from her hiding spot revealing a gorgeous blonde. She had sparkling green eyes, It reminded her of someone. Now that she thinks about it this girl reminded her of Johnny.

"Where am I? I- there was cages, then the room.. and j-johnny" Mackenzie said.

"I see you've met my dear brother.." she sighs.

Her brows furrowed. "Who are you?" She asked the blonde.

"I'm Lauren.. one of the girls who's in one of those cages as well." She sighed.

"But your brother is one of the.. the people" she said

Lauren nodded and looked away. "I got him into this mess. We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me." She said.

"I was already on a good track. I had a career. But instead I was a dumbass and was such a perfectionist I had to do thing thing.." she continued.

"If it wasn't for me no one would be here."

Clung! Clink!

"Shit. Pretend you're still dead or something." Lauren said running to her bed. Mackenzie frantically did what she was told.

"This is so stupid.." a voice said.

"Yeah but we need a plan to get out. We can't just leave. You know how he is." Another voice said.

Mackenzie fluttered her eyes open. It was Hayden talking to a handsome blue eyed boy. This boy had dirty blonde hair, a strong jawline and sparkling blue eyes. Mackenzie snapped out of her thought and pretended to be asleep.

"She's gorgeous.." a voice said. The voice had a very attractive accent, Mackenzie thought.

This was all disturbed by a strong loud human busting through the door. His big boots stomped loudly on the floor.

"Well how is she doing today?" The man said. It was the man, the man that started it all.

Mackenzie heard the pages turning and a voice stuttering.

"St-Stefani is still in the coma. While erm Mackenzie is still recovering, Lauren is uh doing a b-bit worse than last week.." the voice trailed off.

Mackenzie took one last glance from them and decided to doze off for a little while.

Before that she recalled a name that intrigued her.

'Stefani,

Who the hell was this Stefani and why is she in a coma. Mackenzie was worried that the man did something really bad to her. This caused her to make up random uncommon situations. She tried to say that none of that would happen but here she is kidnapped in some kind of unknown place, pretending to be asleep.

She then again wondered if her mom is still looking for her, or if she'll ever get out of this hell hole.