Castle walls.

Hidden behind the castle walls was a beautiful, handsome prince that was tucked away for most of his life. The prince was never allowed out of his castle, if there were any meetings to attend, they would be hosted in the castle. No commoner has ever seen the prince but the tales of his beauty made the common folk eager to see their prince. There were rumors that the prince was hidden from the public's eye because he was deformed or that he had a special secret. This caused the kingdom to question their king and queen. If the prince did something so horrible that even the king and queen were ashamed to show him, why keep him?

The only person who got close enough to the prince, was a poor thief in a mission to take the queen's crown.

Taehyung sat on his large bed, looking out of the window and at the castles gardens. There wasn't much you could see from the prince's bedroom window, just the gardens and the castle walls that he hated oh so much. Taehyung wanted to remove the walls that kept him in but of course his parents would find another way to keep him from the outside world.

It tired Taehyung. He always begged to be able to meet the people of their kingdom but his mother would always say no, say that it's too dangerous for a prince as beautiful as himself. She would caress his cheek and that would be the end of it.

Jimin, Taehyung's main servant and best friend, would tell the younger about all the stuff he sees when he goes out on trips for cloth and supplies. If Jimin was lucky, he'd bring Taehyung photos of the kingdom and watch as the boy's eyes lit up as he looked at the pictures.

It was no surprise to others that the kingdom thrived, it had great rulers but, others were still in poverty.

Which brings us to the story of Jeongguk, a poor thief.

Jeongguk was excellent at what he does, his body flexible enough to prove his excellence when he needs to steal something. The man has never been caught and if he wants something, he'd get it. Jeongguk slowly works up, the things he steals gets wealthier and the food he steals gets more expensive. Jeongguk wanted more though, being in poverty his whole life made him greedy.

Jeongguk then decided, he wanted the queen's crown.

It was not so he could rule over the kingdom, God he did not want that but he did want the king and queen to know there are still people in poverty, stealing just so they could have dinner because they didn't know if they'd live to have another the next day. Jeongguk had gathered the supplies he needed and made sure it was all planned out. He'd get in, get the crown, and get out.

It seemed simple but Jeongguk knew better.

He snuck around the castle a for a few nights, avoiding guards and just mapping out the place and where he knew he needed to go. He planned it all out, made sure there was no flaws, and decided that he would carry out the plan the next night after he made sure the queen and king were asleep.

Taehyung stared at the castle walls that had beautiful markings decorating them. The markings showed the family line and the generations of rulers before Taehyung's parents. He knew he should love the walls, they showed his family's power and ruling but those walls kept him away from his people, from the world he was supposed to love. He wanted the walls to crumble.

Taehyung jumped slightly when he heard a loud bang. Soon enough, his door flew open and in ran a man dressed in all black. Taehyung quickly scrambled against his bed and covered his naked torso with the sheets.

"W-Who are you?!"

The man turned around and stared at Taehyung. He was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen in his life. He thought Taehyung looked like a jewel, one he wanted for himself. The man smirked and took off his mask, bowing.

"Hello your highness. I'm Jeongguk, the thief of the crown." The man smirk grew bigger once he saw Taehyung's blue eyes widen. Jeongguk loved his eyes, they reminded him of the blue sky that settled over the kingdom.

Taehyung gripped the sheets tighter and trembled slightly "w-why are you in here? Please d-don't hurt me..." tears flooded Taehyung's beautiful eyes and Jeongguk immediately walked over and wiped them away. Jeongguk placed his hand under Taehyung's chin and grinned.

"I won't hurt you, prince. You're too beautiful. I'm simply in here because I need a place to hide, the guards wouldn't barge into the prince's room, correct?"

Taehyung loosened his grip on his sheets and dropped them slowly, almost as if he was entranced by the man. Jeongguk was devilishly handsome. The thief trailed his eyes down Taehyung's body and smirked, placing his hand's on the prince's waist "you're a beauty, aren't you?"

Taehyung leaned closer to Jeongguk, biting his lip softly. He knew he should feel frightened, he was letting himself be touched by a thief but he couldn't. He loved the touch.

Jeongguk leaned closer to Taehyung and whispered softly "how about I steal you instead? You're much prettier than a mere crown..."

"Y-You'll take me out of the castle..?"

"I'll take you anywhere, my prince."

Taehyung gripped onto his bed and held onto Jeongguk's hand that was on his waist "W-Well bring me back by morning! And if you don't, my guards will be after you!"

"Understood, my highness."

Pt.2?