Little did he know.

This is the backstory to Little did you know. I hope you enjoy :)

Taehyung hummed as he walked down the streets, holding his groceries close so he didn't drop them. It was fairly late so not many people were walking with him and it seemed kind of...eerie, but he didn't mind. He didn't scare easy. He had only went to the store because Jeongguk claimed they had no food in the house, he was pretty sure he stocked up a few days ago but oh well, you could never have enough food. Mostly when all his hyung's come over.

As his phone rang, he tried to juggle the groceries to one of his hands as he got the phone out of his pocket.

"Hey Jiminie hyung, what's up?"

"H-hey babes, what are you doing?"

"I'm heading home! I got some food for a picnic tomorrow. Do you and Yoongi hyung want to come?" Taehyung smiled, putting his phone on his shoulder and holding the groceries tightly. He was almost home, to his Gukkie.

"Sure angel, b-but why don't you come over? I need to talk to you..."

Taehyung tilted his head to the side "you okay, hyungie?"

"I'm fine..."

"Well, I'll come over later. I have to put these groceries up first."

"Tae wait-"

Before Jimin could continue, Taehyung hung up the phone and put it back into his pocket. He fished out his key, unlocking his apartment door and walking inside.

"Guk-"

A moan interrupted his words.

He set the bags down onto the table, kicking off his shoes and leaving the front door slightly cracked open. He knew what was happening, but he needed to see for himself. He walked towards their shared bedroom, his tears already flooding his eyes. He opened their bedroom door, a choked sob escaping his mouth.

Jeongguk quickly turned around at the noise, climbing off of the girl and covering them with the blanket "Tae-"

"How could you...how fucking could you..." Taehyung clenched his fists, his tears falling onto the floor as he looked down. Jeongguk quickly put on pants, getting up and walking towards Taehyung.

"Baby-"

"Don't you fucking dare call me that. Not after what I just saw." He wipes his tears, walking out of the room and grabbing his keys. Jeongguk quickly followed after him.

"Baby, Tae just let me expla-"

"What is there to explain?! I get it, maybe I wasn't enough for you but...forget it." Taehyung grabbed a beer from the fridge, popping open the lid and taking a long drink.

"I'll be back to collect my shit some day. You enjoy your life with...her."

Jeongguk slammed the fridge door shut, opening the beer and chugging the liquid. This was how he spent most of the days in the lonely apartment, drinking beers and eating anything he could find. He wasn't the greatest cook, Tae would usually make them dinner and Jeongguk would award him with kisses while he was making it but it was different now. Taehyung wasn't coming back from work or the grocery store, he wasn't coming back at all.

Jeongguk sat on the couch, grabbing the remote just to flick through the channels on the tv. He remembered the movie nights, the movies Taehyung cried to, the ones he laughed to, the ones he hated, the ones he loved. He remembered it all. The whole apartment reminded him of Taehyung and he'd never let it go. It was the only thing he had left of him.

He had a few shirts Taehyung forgot to pack up but his scent was already faded from them. Now they were just shirts that didn't fit Jeongguk.

Jeongguk stayed on one particular channel, it played a drama and it was on a specific part. A cheating part.