Drinks.

The bar was mostly empty except for a few people at the counter or sitting at tables. It was late, maybe one in the morning but Taehyung didn't bother to check. He didn't care. He kept sipping on his water, staring at the TV on the wall.

"Y'know, you always come here and do the same shit."

Taehyung grinned and turned towards the bartender, showing off his boxy smile "what can I say? I love the bartender."

"Must love me enough to get the same drink, sit in the same spot, and watch the same channel on that damned TV." Jeongguk chuckled and took the rag off of his shoulder, cleaning the glass in his hand.

"Gettin' kinda bored of that show, Tae."

"Then why do you always put it on for me, Guk?"

Jeongguk clicked his tongue and grinned "you've got me there." Jeongguk set the glass down and leaned over the counter, tossing the rag at Taehyung's face. The older giggled and pushed it away.

"So, why do you always get water? It's a bar. You're supposed to drink and make bad decisions but all you do is sip that water." Jeongguk glared at the glass in Taehyung's hand.

"Kinda feel bad for even charging you."

"It's only fifty cents."

"That's too much for water you could get from the tap."

Taehyung shrugged and took another sip of his water "I don't like alcohol."

"Don't like the taste?"

"Don't like the experience."

Jeongguk nodded and stood up, stretching his tatted arms and huffing out a breath "you should see the Americans drink. Now that is an experience."

"You've been too America?"

"I've been everywhere, babe."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the pet name and took another sip of his water "such a flirt. Bet you say that to everyone that walks in here."

Jeongguk scoffed and shifted his gaze to a dirty table an employee must've forgotten to clean off before checking out "I already told you, I only flirt with you."

"I know. Just fun to see you get frustrated." The older replied cheekily, winking at the bartender before handing him his cup "another water."

"You're so weird...I love it." Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head, filling the glass with water and sliding it over to Taehyung "mind telling me why you're always here?"

"For you."

"No ones ever here for me unless they want drinks. So, what's the real reason sweetheart?"

Taehyung locked eyes with the younger, smiling softly "you. Only you."

"You're a weird one."

"You love it."

"I do, I really, truly do."

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers, a habit he had when he didn't know what to say. Jeongguk noticed the action and sighed.

"Why do you seem so nervous? It's just me."

"Exactly, it's you." Taehyung sighed and tapped his fingers against the glass in his hand "you're kind of intimidating, Gukkie"

Jeongguk smirked and walked away from Taehyung, greeting the other customer at the counter. Taehyung sighed and sipped more of his water.

"Tae we're closing soon." Jimin, the owner of the bar, wrapped his arm around his best friend's shoulder.

"Well I guess it's my time to go."

"Same time tomorrow, sweetheart?"

"Always, Gukkie."

Jeongguk smiled and grabbed Taehyung's arm, pulling him forward and making him lean over the counter. The bartender pressed their lips together softly, smirking when he felt Taehyung smile into the kiss. The two pulled away, Jeongguk's smirk growing.

"Bye, Tae."

"Bye Gukkie, don't forget my drink tomorrow."