Watch over.

"So...what are we going to do."

Taehyung stood at one edge of the table, his hands placed firmly against it as he stared at the person before him. The table slightly shook under the pressure they both put on it but they barely even noticed, all they did was stare at each other.

"We can come up with a compromise."

"And what do you suggest?"

Jeongguk smiled and crossed his arms.

"You let me go rest and then go to practice."

Taehyung sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose. The two had been fighting over this for about an hour, him chasing Jeongguk around the house for ten minutes. It was exhausting but since they were both competitive, neither of them wanted to lose this argument.

"Guk you're sick! You need to take this medicine and go rest. No practice until you're better." Taehyung said firmly, shaking the bottle of pills around to emphasize his point.

"Tae, I'm fine. I don't even feel that sick."

"You just threw up from running around."

"A little motion sickness that can be solved with rest."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as well.

"Yeah, you rest then go do even more movement at dance practice. I already called Hobi hyung and he said it's fine if you take a break."

Taehyung went to one side of the table and opened his arms, a gentle smile on his face.

"C'mon Gukkie, lets go cuddle and rest."

Jeongguk stared at him for a few minutes then sighed and walked over to him. He hugged Taehyung, kissing his neck softly.

"Only for a little then I have to leave."

"Then you leave me no choice."

Taehyung pulled away slightly, forcing Jeongguk's mouth open and throwing two of the pills into his mouth. He grabbed the water that was on the table and poured some into his mouth.

"Swallow or choke, Guk!"

Jeongguk glared but swallowed the pills. He dropped his arms from around Taehyung and nodded.

"I give you props, that was very smart."

"I was planning it the whole time we ran around this damn table. Your fault for being stubborn." Taehyung shrugged and walked into the kitchen, taking out a pot and placing it on the stove.

"Now go lay down and I'll make you some soup." He turned around to look at his boyfriend and gave him a smile before grabbing the stuff he needed from the pantry.

Jeongguk chuckled and walked into the room, laying on the bed with his hands behind his head as he waited.

"Your favorite person is here!" Jimin called out, placing the bags on the kitchen counters.

"Your other favorite person is also here!" Hobi called out also, a bright smile on his face and he also placed down the remaining bags.

"And the cook is here." Seokjin shook his head with a laugh.

Jeongguk walked out of his room, massaging his head with one eye closed.

"Hyungs? What are you doing here?"

Seokjin awed and quickly hugged Jeongguk, cupping his head close to his chest even though they were the same height. Jimin chuckled and leaned on Hobi as he sadly looked at Jeongguk.

"My poor baby is so pale and sick, don't worry. I'll make you some good food and take care of you while Tae is gone"

Jeongguk pulled away slightly, looking around. In fact, he didn't see Taehyung around, how long did he sleep?

"Taetae's gone?"

Jimin frowned.

"Bub he's been gone for three hours."

Jeongguk frowned and nodded, leaning his head back on Seokjin's chest. He sighed and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I'm tired hyungie"

"Oh I know Gukkie, Tae said you had trouble sleeping last night." Seokjin frowned, softly running his thumb under Jeongguk's eye. His eye bags were dark, noticeable. It was as if he hadn't slept in days.

Jimin kissed his head softly before starting to take out the food from the bags. They figured Jeongguk wouldn't prepare dinner for himself so they decided they would as a little surprise, they didn't expect him to wake up.

"Well we're here to make you some food and stay with you until Tae gets back." Hobi smiled, ruffling Jeongguk's hair as he nodded softly and laid his head back on Seokjin's chest

"But he didn't even tell me he was leaving..." Jeongguk pouted as Seokjin guided him to the couch. Hoseok chuckled and picked up a sticky note he found on the table next to some, now cold, soup.

"Oh I think he did, you just fell asleep" Hoseok handed him the note and sat next to him while Jimin continued to take the food out of the bags. They had bought a lot, knowing Taehyung was busy with his classes and wouldn't have time to eat in between them. They were used to taking care of the two, they really only worried about each other rather than themselves.

"Namjoonie is bringing some movies and Yoongi is bringing some drinks since you guys don't know how to go grocery shopping" Seokjin chuckled and guided Jeongguk's head down onto his lap.

"B-But, what if I get you guys sick?" Jeongguk lifted his head slightly with a frown and stared at the three of them.

Jimin waved his hand and gave him a small smile "we'll be fine bub, focus on getting better"

"Yeah, we got an immune system of steel" Hoseok had a cocky grin on his face and Jeongguk chuckled.

"Says the person who was sick last week." Seokjin mumbled before smiling and saying nothing when Hoseok had asked what he said.

Jeongguk laid back down on Seokjin's lap, smiling softly and closing his eyes.

"Oh wow, we're having a little party hm?"

Taehyung chuckled as he walked into the house, taking off his shoes and dropping his bag at the door. Jimin smiled and ran towards him, hugging him eagerly.

"TaeTae! You're finally-"

"Baby?"

Jeongguk quickly sat up, sleep still evident on his face and he squinted his eyes at him. Taehyung let go of Jimin and smiled softly, walking over to Jeongguk and placing his hand on his cheek.

"Hi bubs, how're you feeling?" Taehyung rubbed his cheek with his thumb, bringing him closer for a hug and kissing the top of his head.

"Little better now that you're here." Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his waist and sighed, burying his face into Taehyung's chest and kissing it softly.

Yoongi rolled his eyes "lil brat didn't even hug me when I brought him banana milk." He crossed his arms but everyone could see the playful glint in his eyes.

Jeongguk pouted and turned towards him "C'mon y'know I was half asleep then hyung"

Taehyung giggled and sat on the couch, letting Jeongguk lay his head down and wrap his arms around his waist once again. He ran his fingers through Jeongguk's hair and turned towards his hyungs.

"Thank you for taking care of him, I know it was short notice. I just didn't know I had classes-"

Namjoon shook his head and grinned "nothin to thank us for. You would've done the same for me if Jin hyung was sick. Plus, Jeongguk needs someone to watch over him."

Jeongguk huffed and buried his face deeper into Taehyung's stomach, mumbling words no one could hear.

Taehyung giggled and nodded

"Don't we all."