The confession(highschool)

Outer's POV
————————————————————
I opened my locker and stuff fell out of it.sadly.so i start picking it up and saw a note so I pick it up and read it.it said
"Meet me at the first place we met 10:30pm
                                                  ~kills"
We met at a park in 2 grade and became best friends,the park had cherry trees,a big fountain in the middle,and at night you can see a lot of stars. tibia honest it's really pretty there( lol sorry I had too).i start picking up the things that fell out of my locker and questioning myself why I can't be organized and why I had a sock in my locker I got freaked out because the sock wasn't mine..I started zoning out until I heard the bell "time to go home"
So I grabbed my backpack and put the rest of the stuff that fell back into the locker and walked home.at 10:28pm I start walking to the park so I wasn't late and sat on a bench and looked at the stars.2 minutes have past and I didn't realize it was 10:30,"it's really pretty out here"I whispered "it is isn't it"I heard a voice beside me and shit my head towards the direction the person was and saw killer sitting by me,I was reliefed that it was him"so what do you need?".killer paused for a moment until he spoke up"are you gay?"I choked on air and stared at the ground"yeah..why" I said quietly.i stared at the ground until I felt killer lift my chin and made me look at him and I felt something on my lips(?) he was kissing me!,I hesitate but kissed back,after the make out session we looked at the stars some more and I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Killer's POV
————————————————————
I looked up at the stars and felt something on my shoulder and looked over to see my crush(outer)sleeping on my shoulder.he looks so cute when he's sleeping!! I was quietly fanboying and realized it was late but I didn't want to wake him up so I picked him up bridal style and walked home,we didn't have school tomorrow yay! I get to spend more time with him :).i opened my bedroom door and walked in and set him on the bed softly then I fell asleep next to him.
___________________________
413 words.yay! This ship is mah otp