Christmas party

No ones POV
————————————————————
Killer had a huge crush on outer but scy asked him out already but killer still had feelings for him even tho he was sad he wouldn't give up easily and he knew that sci wouldn't have enough time for him so he maybe had a chance to win him.killer was invited to a Christmas party and knew outer was going to be there so he got ready to go and teleported there and looked around.he saw outer sitting on the floor isolated from everyone,he walked up to outer and sat down next to him.

Killers pov
——-————–—————————————
I sat by my floofy boi and saw he was crying a little so I asked what was wrong,he said "sci was cheating on me with fell..."I comfort him and in my head I was screaming YEAH BOIII!! but then again i did feel bad so i hugged him.i wanted to kiss him so bad I practically lost control and kissed him,surprisingly he kissed back and I pinned him to the floor and French kissed him,I teleported us to my house and kept on making out.i put my hand in his shirt and squeezed his spine he tried to hold back his moan but it didn't work,I got up and sat on the couch and put outer on my lap and watch him fall asleep,he's so cute! I'm pretty sure we are going to date for a long time.