The Flying Dutchman

(Lydia's POV)

  I woke up in the Captain's quarters. I looked around the room, it was empty, well, no, it was very cluttered, what I mean is Dad wasn't there. As I sat up I stretched. That was the best night's sleep I've ever had. I swung my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up and walked over to his book shelves. There were hundreds of books, some old, some knew, some small, some big, but all unique and interesting. I then walked over to his wardrobe.
  That's where he keeps his rum. Information courtesy of Jack when he got some the other day. I walked over and opened the wardrobe, I saw all of his spare clothes, rum, spare weapons and a few other random things. Just as I was about to take the rum, my Dad walked in. He looked over at the bed before realising I wasn't there, his head darted to me and I guiltily smiled, holding up the rum. He shook his head smiling.
  "My rum!" he scolded.
  "Sorry, I uhhhh..was thirsty?" I lied, awfully I must say.
  "Lydia love, all you had to do was ask," he laughed, "though I don't blame you, you are a Sparrow after all."
   "Thanks Dad."
   "Did ya sleep well Darlin'?" Dad grinned.
  "Yeah I had the best sleep I've had in years!"
  "Good, you were really tired last night and you deserved some rest after all the work you've put in."
   I hugged him before remembering last night.
  "So where are we headed?" I asked, hoping that the destination would be filled with excitement.
"Ahh well love, there is a particular island in the Isla Cruces rumord to be filled with more treasure than any pirate has ever seen. I set it as our destination last night so we should reach there in about a week, and do you know the best part?"
  "It's not the destination so much the journey they say," I smirked. That's what Mum told me Dad used to say.
  "Now where'd you learn that?" Dad smiled.
  "Mum told me you used to say it,"
  "Aye, I do remember saying that on our journey to the fountain of youth, however, that is not what I meant love,"
  This confused me, what else did he mean? I gave him a questionable look before he continued to talk.
  "Well, the crew of the Dutchman 'll be joining us, meaning of course the Eunuch, Lizzie and their devil spawn," he grinned. I jumped into his arms as he welcomed me.
  "Thank you Dad! I've been dying to meet all of them!" I almost squealed.
  "Well then love, you're in luck!" he smirked, taking my hand in his and leading me outside. I squinted as the rays of sun tried to blind me. However, I wondered if my eyes were deceiving me when I saw someone I recognised as Will Turner next to a beautiful woman and a younger boy.
  I looked at Dad who just smiled at me before introducing us.
  "William, Elizabeth, Henry, this is my daughter, Lydia-Rose Sparrow!" he exclaimed.
  "Daughter!?" Will and Elizabeth asked in unison, looking confused. I looked at Dad who nodded, putting an arm around my shoulder.
  "Well Lydia, it's my pleasure to meet you," Elizabeth said as she extended a hand for me to shake. I gladly took it and smiled.
  "You too Miss Turner!"
  "Please call me Elizabeth, or Lizzie," she smiled gleefully.
  "I'm Will," Will smiled, however instead of a handshake, he pulled me into a hug. I accepted it gladly and grinned when he pulled away.
  "Jack is there anywhere specific that we're headed?" Will asked curiously, the doubt visible in his expression.
  "Aye, I'll talk you through it," Dad smiled before leading the adults away.
  This left me and Henry, we both sat on deck before we began to talk.
  "So, you're the Captain's daughter?" he asked.
  "Yes, Jack and Black Beards daughter," I chuckled.
  "Wow, how long have you known him, I've heard many tales about both your parents," he smiled.
  "I've only known Jack for about five days," I laughed.
  "Really? Why so?"
  "Well, when my mother was pregnant, my Dad left her on an island, unaware she was pregnant, and I was raised by my mother, until she died two years ago, then I lived alone in Tortuga, before I boarded the black pearl."
  "I'm sorry for the loss of your mother, I can't even imagine the pain that caused you," he said solemnly.
  "I can't imagine growing up being away from your father and not being able to see him for ten years,"
  "Yes you can, you didn't meet your father until less than a week ago, forgive me, how old are you?"
  "Thirteen, fourteen in two weeks exactly,"
  "I'm fifteen,"
  "Yes, but still, it's different with my Dad, he didn't know I existed."
  "Neither did my father, he didn't know my mother was pregnant. It was a shock to him when we arrived on the hill that day," he laughed.
  "Aye I can imagine," I agreed "anyways, we both have our fathers now."
  "Yes, it's the most fulfilled I've ever felt,"
  "Me too, all I've ever wanted is my fathers acceptance and now I have it," I smiled.
  We sat in comfortable silence as time moulded over.

  (Jack's POV)

  I was talking to Will and Elizabeth. I had told them of the plan to travel to the Isla Cruces and they both agreed it'd be an interesting journey to say the least. After briefing them on the destination, we began to catch up on each others lives.
  "So, Henry, he's growing up fast I see,"
  "Afraid so," Elizabeth laughed.
  "Speak for yourself Jack, fatherhood!?" Will patted my shoulder. "Never a word I'd associated with you!"
  "Me 'either," I said, taking a swig of my rum.
  "What's it like?" Elizabeth asked.
  "You should know, shouldn't you?" I asked.
  "Yes of course, but, it's just something so unusual for you, I thought you only cared about yourself."
  "You always told me I was a good man Lizzie!" I laughed.
  "That I did," she admitted. "She really does look like you Jack," she smiled. I looked over at her talking to Henry.
  That boy better not get any ideas!
  "I guess so?" I asked, unsure.
  "She has your eyes and cheekbones Jack," Will added, or rather confirmed.
  "She thinks like me that's for sure, and she has my sword skills!"
  "What does that mean?" Lizzie wondered.
   "Ohhh, she BEAT you!" Will taunted.
  I turned my back to them and walked to them helm, them following me.
  "That's impressive!" Elizabeth praised.
  "Yes, I suppose it is!" I smiled, feeling proud of my daughter.
  "Do you like it?" Will asked.
  "Of course I do, whelp!"
  "Have you raised her since birth?" Lizzie asked. I internally face palmed. Of course not! I thought that much was obvious.
  "No, I've known her a grand total of five days Liz, and as much as I hate to admit, those five days have been the best of my life." I smiled.
  "That's very sweet Jack, she seems like a lovely girl.
  "She is," I grinned. I watched as Henry got up and went below deck.
  "Maybe I'll go and talk to her," Elizabeth proposed before leaving to go and speak to Lydia. I continued to talk to Will. He kept asking me questions many questions about Lydia, however when he asked about her birthday I was stumped. I believe when I first met her, she said she was fourteen in about a month. I had to remind myself to ask her later.

  (Lydia's POV)

  Just as Henry left to get some food, I saw Elizabeth approaching me. I smiled as she took a seat next to me.
  "Hi," I smiled kindly.
  "Hey," she replied.
  "So... What's it like living with Jack as your Dad?" She joked.
  "Well, it's certainly unpredictable, but fun, and all I've ever wanted."
  "I can imagine, he is rather quirky," she laughed.
  "That he is."
  We enjoyed the comfortable silence as the wind passed by us.
  "Do you like living on a ship?" I asked.
  "It's very different from what I'm used to, however, yes it is rather enjoyable,"
  I nodded my head in agreement. I think me and Elizabeth are going to be very good friends. She seems very sweet and caring, so does Henry, I want to get to know Henry more, I feel as though we have a lot in common. After a few hours of everyone talking, me and Dad went to the cabin. I flopped onto the bed.
  "Tired?" he asked. "It has been a very long day, seeing Will and Lizzie again."
  "Yeah I guess, I was speaking to Henry most of the day,"
  "Hmm I saw," he replied. This left me a little confused. What was that for? I shrugged it off.
  "So love, when's your birthday, I believe you said it was soon?" he smirked.
  "Aye, two weeks, April 27th." I smiled as he draped an arm around me.
  "Well I'll have to see what I can do."
  "You don't have to do anything Dad, just being with you and the crew will make it the best birthday in the world, I'd love for Henry Will and Lizzie to be there too!" I smiled, hugging him.
  "Aye, I'm sure they will be, they've taken a particular liking to you already. And along with that comes the millions of parents questions," Dad muttered. I chuckled.
  "Can you tell me how you and Mum met, and your journey to the fountain of youth together?" I pleaded.
  "Tomorrow love, I'm really tired."
  "Pleassssseeeeee??????" I begged, eager to hear.
  "I said tomorrow Darlin', promise, I'm just really tired now love," he groaned. I sighed and gave up, facing asleep in my Dads embrace.

  Woah, this took me a while😂
  Leave your suggestions in the comments and don't forget to vote♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓