Thanks For Nothing Asshats

Mary's POV
Waking up in a car with loud music is not fun. I looked and saw Sam smirking. "Prank war." He said. Oh crap last time ended with me loosing hair. "What's wrong?" Kara asked seeing me frown. "Last time Dean put nair in the shampoo and ended up with loosing half of my hair." I said to Kara she nodded kinda worried about a prank war now.
Flashback
I was taking shower and I was washing shampoo out of my hair and saw clumps of my hair. "Sam, Dean!" I yelled getting out and wrapping a towel around my body and stomping out holding some of my hair. Dean and Sam were laughing dad walked in and saw this. "May baby did you try cutting your hair?" He asked seeing the clumps of hair not noticing it was wet and I had a towel wrapped around my body. "No these Asshats put nair in the shampoo." I said angry. "You two did that?" Dad asked them. "Sorry we had a prank war and didn't know Mae was gonna use the bathroom." Dean said. "Sammy Dean go get another thing of shampoo Mae get dressed and we'll try to stop you going bald." Dad said. "If that's the case hoodies with the hood up." I said not happy that I might be bald at 5 years old. I got dressed and sat down handing Dad the brush and he started brushing my hair getting clumps out and said. "It didn't all come out." Dad said I looked in the mirror and saw thin hair I did it in ponytail not happy.
End of flashback
I frowned at that memory and found a straw and made a spitball and shot it at Dean and Sam they turned to us. "Nice one." Dean said. I smirked. "I'm  just warming up." I said. I saw Kara smirked and texted me. I looked at the text.
Kara:I have a plan tonight for them
Mary:Okay tell me tonight.
I sat in the car as we pulled up to a diner Sam and Dean spilt up and I was with Kara questioning a girl. "So what did the walls look like?" Kara asked. "Red like they were painted with blood." The girl said. "What did the girl look like?" I asked. "That poor girl. Red hair, just hanging there." The girl said. "Was she real?" Kara asked. "100%." The girl said. "Who even showed you the place?" I asked curious who we should question next. "Craig took us." The girl said. We met up with Sam and Dean and told them what we got and none of it matched accept for this Craig guy taking them. "Well apparently they can agree when placing the blame." I said. "What do you mean?" Kara asked. "Well everyone had a different answer but when they need someone to blame they have the same person." I said. Kara nodded. We drove to a music shop Craig works at we walked in. "Fellas. Can I help you with anything?" Craig asked and instantly looked at Kara and I up and down. "Yeah, are you Craig Thurston?" I asked. "I am. What can I do for you little lady?" He asked. "I'm 10." I said he backed off. "Well we're reporters with the Dallas Morning News. I'm Dean, this is Sam, that's Kara and her little sister Mary." Dean said. "No way. Well I'm writer too. I write for my school's lit magazine." Craig said. "Well, good for you Morrissey." Kara said. "Umm. We're doing an article on local hauntings and rumor has it you might know of one." Dean said. "You mean the Hell House?" Craig asked. "That's the one." I said. "I didn't think there was anything to the story." Craig said. "Why don't you tell us the story." Sam and Kara said. "Well, supposedly back in the '30s this farmer, Mordachai Murdoch, used to live in this house with his six daughters. It was during the Depression, his crops were failing, he didn't have enough money to feed his own children. So I guess that's when he went off the deep end." Craig said the story, sounds possible for a ghost to be there. "How?" Kara asked. "Well, he figured it was best if his girls died quick, rather than starve to death. So he attacked them. They screamed, begged for him to stop but he just strung 'em up, one after the other. And when he was all finished he just turned around and hung himself. Now they say that his spirit is trapped in the house forever, stringing up any other girl that goes inside." Craig said. "Where'd you hear all this?" Dean asked. "My cousin Dana told me. I don't know where she heard it from. Ya gotta realize, I -- I didn't believe this for a second." Craig said. "But now you do." I said smirking at him. "I don't know what the hell to think, man. You guys, I--I'll tell you exactly what I told the police, ok? That girl was real. And she was dead. This was not a prank. I swear to God, I don't wanna go anywhere near that house ever again, ok?" Craig said. "Thanks." Dean said. We left and got in the impala. "Okay why don't we get a motel for the night and check out the house tomorrow." Dean said we nodded and got to a motel and went up to the desk. "Hi how many beds?" A guy asked. "Two queens." Dean said. He nodded and Dean used a fake credit card. We got to the motel room and Sam and Dean went to bed instantly. "Okay so here's the plan." Kara said and went to her duffel and took out her makeup she sonetimes let me use but since I'm only ten years old not a lot. "Okay so we are gonna make Sam and Dean look like pretty princesses." Kara smirked. I giggled and took a pink lipstick and did Sam's since they are both dead sleepers. I put on blush and Kara and I smiled at our work. I used my cell and took a picture and sent it to Ricky getting an instant reply.
Ricky:What the hell did you and Kara do?
Mary:A prank war
Ricky:Okay and nice picture did you do Sam's?
Mary:Yep night.
Kara and I went to bed and we woke up to laughter. "Dude why are you wearing makeup?" Sam asked. "So are you." Dean laughed. Sam stood up and ran to the bathroom and took one glance in the mirror. "Mary! Kara!" Sam yelled. "Why are you yelling at me I don't own makeup." I said trying to throw Kara under the bus. "Why'd you two do that?" Dean said. "Take a look at yourself." Kara said handing Dean a mirror. "Really you two?" Dean asked. "Hey at least you don't look like a drag star." I said. "Whatever let's get to the hell house after we get this makeup off." Sam said Kara and I giggled. "You two will pay for this." Dean said we shrugged. We got to the house and got out talking about Craig. "Can't say I blame the kid." Sam said. "Yeah, so much for curb appeal." Dean said as we looked around the house looked like a rundown cabin in the woods in horror movies. We walked in and Dean held an EMF while Kara and I had flashlights looking around. We heard the EMF go off. "You got something?" Kara asked. "Ye-ah. The EMFs no good." Dean said hitting it. "Why?" Sam asked. "I think that thing's still got a little juice in it. It's screwing with all the readings." Dean said gesturing to the power lines outside. "Yeah that'd do it." I said. "Yeah. Come on, let's go." Dean said and we walked in more in the house looking around. "Looks like old man Murdock was a bit of a tagger here in his time." Dean said looking at the symbols on the wall. "And after his time too. That reverse cross has been used by Satanists for centuries but this sigil of sulfur didn't show up in San Franciso until the '60s." Sam said shining the flashlight at it. "That is exactly why you never get laid." Dean said to Sam. "At least he probably doesn't have an STD." Kara mumbled, Dean having sex with Cassie still a sore spot. I looked over to another sign of a cross with a dot in the middle. "Hey what about this one, you seen this one before?" I asked. "No." Sam said. "Kara and I have. Somewhere." Dean said not remembering along with Kara. I nodded. Sam ran his hand on it. "It's paint. Seems pretty fresh too." Sam said. "I don't know Sam. You know I hate to agree with authority figures of any kind, but... the cops may be right about this one." I said. "Yeah, maybe." Sam said we then heard a sound and we opened the door with our guns drawn and saw two dorks standing there with bright lights and a cam corder. "Oh, cut. It's just a coupla humans." One said. They turn off the lights and and the cam corder. "What are you guys and beautiful girls doing here?" The same one from earlier asked. "What they hell are you doing here?" Dean asked. "Ah-ha-ha. We belong here, we're professionals?" The same one said. "Professional what?" I asked lowering my gun. "Paranormal Investigators." Same one said. "I'll believe that when monkeys fly." I mumbled causing Kara to stifle a laugh at me saying that. "There you go, take a look at that you guys and beauties." He said handing us business cards. "Oh you gotta be kidding me." Kara said. "Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spengler? Hellhoundslair.com. You guys run that website." I said. hearing Sam talk about the website earlier. "Yeah. I'm Ed by the way." He said trying to be cool but failing at impressing Kara and I. "Oh yeah, yeah, we're huge fans." Dean said. "And ahh, we know who you guys are too." We said. If this guy says two beautiful helpless girls and two idiot men I'll rip his nose off and reapply it to his bellybutton. "Oh yeah?" Sam asked confused and worried. "Amateurs. Looking for ghosts and cheap thrills." Ed said. "Yep. So if you guys don't mind, we're trying to conduct a serious scientific investigation here. But Blonde Beauty can stay." Harry said. Scientific investigation my ass. "Yeah, what have you got so far?" Dean asked. "Harry, why doncha tell 'em about EMF?" Ed said. "Okay I'm out tell me when Spongebob and Patrick leave." I said pointing to Ed and Harry. I walked out of that house and rolled my eyes at why the two were complimenting me I'm not beautiful I'm not afraid to punch a dickhead which I almost did to them. Sam, Dean, and Kara came out. "Why did you leave?" Kara asked. "Because if I stayed in there any longer punches would have been thrown." I said. They nodded Dean dropped Kara and I at the library where we did some research we left and saw Dean and Sam coming to us. "Hey." Kara and I said seeing them. "Hey. What you two got?" Sam asked. "Well we couldn't find a Mordechai but we did find a Martin Murdock who lived in that house in the '30s. He did have children but only two of them, both boys, and there's no evidence he ever killed anyone." Kara said. "Huh." Dean said. "What about you guys?" I asked. We got to the impala and we're talking over the hood. "Well those kids didn't really give us a clear description of that dead girl but I did hit up the police station." Sam said. No shit everyone had a different description. "No matching missing persons. It's like she never existed. Guys, come on, we did our digging, this one's a bust all right. For all we know those hellHound boys made up the whole thing." Deans said. "Yeah all right." Kara and I said knowing this was probably a bust. "I say we find ourself a bar and some beers and leave the legend to the locals." Dean said and got in the car Sam motioned is to stay out of the car. We nodded and suddenly the impala went haywire. We laughed since we know Sam did this. Dean turned it off and we got in. Sam pointed to himself. "That's all you got? Weak. That is bush league. At least Kara and Mae
used effort." Dean said and then smirked. We got to the motel room and Dean went to the bathroom. I saw Kara wasn't paying attention and Sam was putting spiders in her bag. I saw Dean left the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower." I said. "Okay don't be too long." Sam said. I nodded and took a shower smiling at the feel of hot water. I got dressed in the same clothes from earlier and looked in the mirror seeing my hair was dark brown getting lighter going down.