Bloopers

Camille's POV Pilot
Jensen was trying to get through the window. "Shit I'm stuck." He said. I grabbed him trying to get him in. "Cut someone help Jensen." Bob said. I went to hug Jared who started laughing. "Your wigs crooked." He laughed. I started laughing Jensen joined in. A hair and makeup lady came and straightened my wig. I smiled. "Action." Bob yelled. We were now runninig from Constance Welch when I tripped over my own two feet making everyone laugh. "You okay?" Jensen asked. "Yes." I said.
Wendigo
We were in the rangers office. "Hi we're with the wildlife service and my daughter. He'd like to scratch  your dick." Jensen said causing me to burst out laughing. "Cut." Bob yelled laughing. I was picked up the Wendigo. "Hands off the goods pal." I said causing them all laugh.
Phantom Traveler
I had to come out of the copy place. I did and tripped over my own two feet. "How did you fall?" Eric asked. "I tripped over my own two feet." I said. I handed the cards to Jared and Jensen. "FBI." Jared said. "That says Homeland Security." Jensen said pointing it out causing me to laugh. We were now doing the exorcism on the plane and the actor kicked my hand when I was a little over my mark and heard a crack. I finished the scene and yelled. "Fucking shit my hand!" Jared and Jensen ran over.
Bloody Mary
I held a bat one handed while trying to hit a mirror. "I use the other hand when I use a bat." I said to them. "You're okay at sports?" Jensen asked. "No I got banned from the softball team." I said. I accidentally swung to higher and hit Jared knocking him out. "Oops." I said setting down the bat. Jensen laughed. I was trying to climb through a window and face planted on the carpet. "I'm gonna stay here." I said. We were looking at the prop book and I smelt something horrible I looked at Jared. "Did you fart?" I asked Jared just giggled. I rolled my eyes.
Bugs
I was trying to get lowered in the hole. "It smells like death down here." I said. "How do you know what that smells like?" Jensen asked. "I used to dig holes in my backyard when I was child." I said and inhaled dirt coughing. I pulled back out and the wig fell off. "Wig!" They yelled. "Shit." I said. I had to hold a tarantula and I hated spiders. "It couldn't be a fake one." I said. The guy playing Matt tried to kiss my cheek but I accidentally turned my head and we locked lips we pulled away quickly. "Okay awkward." I said and Jared picked me up running away. I laughed.
Skin
I held a gun to Jensen. "You're not Sam. I said. "Of course I'm not Sam's next to you." He said Jared laughed. "Oops." I said. I was now chained to a bed. I pulled the handcuffs on the poles to hard breaking them. "I broke them." I said making everyone laugh. They fixed them. I ended up kicking Jensen in the groin. "Mary would do that." I said when I got confused looks. "That hurts like bitch Cammy." Jensen said. I shrugged.
Home
I was lying on the fake motel bed actually falling asleep. I woke up. "Wake her up." Eric said. I was suddenly drenched head to toe in water. "Run." I said glaring. They ran. I chased after them.
Asylum
I had to look through the asylum. "Line." I said not remembering my line. You forgot your lines?" Jensen said. I gave him the finger.
Scarecrow
I had to hug Danielle and I did sadly she missed wrapping her arms around me. "Sorry." She said. Making us all laugh. We had to go in Scotty's diner. The cop came in. "Come on sir you two ladies can stay." The guy said. We got up my leg hitting th me table. "Reset." Bob said. I laughed. Danielle and I were running when we heard rip. "Shit my pants." Danielle said causing me to laugh. "Really Cammy." She said. "It's funny." I said.
Faith
We had to start a fire so I lite the lighter throwing it down. "Fire!" I yelled and I tried putting it out my shoe caught on fire. They used a fire extinguisher and I didn't get too injured. I swung a hatchet high and my pants fell down. "Nice underwear." Jared said smirking. I pulled the pants up. "Get her a god damn belt." Bob yelled.
Route 666
Jared has his headphones on. "Common marker all around." Jensen said holding the clapboard. "Everyone's having a great time." I said. "Smack it!" Danielle said happy. "You told her!" Jared yelled. "Shut up." Jensen said. "Can I go up there Kara is giving me bruises." I said trying to stay in the scene. I saw snow so I tilted my head up catching snowflakes with Jensen. We now stood outside doing another scene with snow. "Want to build a snowman?" I asked playfully. We heard a ticking sound. "You hear that bomb?" Danielle and Jared asked. Our eyes widen and we all run everyone laughs
Nightmare
We were outside in the night doing scenes. "There's snot coming all out of my nose." Jared said. Causing us to laugh. Jared and Jensen for some odd reason had sleeveless priest outfits. We knocked and the guy answered. "Hello I'm Gene this Ace and our mangers we're the new Chip & Dale dancers." Jensen said. "May we come in?" Jared asked. I had to try and push the cabinet it smacked me in the nose. "Holy shit that hurt." I groaned.
The benders
I had to fake hit the guy and I actually hit him unconscious. "It's a shock no one sued you yet." Danielle said. "I know right." I said still holding the gun.
Shadow
I was getting in a car with Jared and Jensen put we couldn't time it right. "We will do it ourselves." I said. "One two three." I said closing after three. We got out again. "One two three." Jared said slapping his hand on three. We did it again getting it right this time. I was chained to a heater and my hand slipped out. "I'm free." I cheered making everyone including Jeff to laugh. I had to be chained again tighter.
Hell House
I went in the bathroom where my hair was turned my natural color. "Okay let us get the wig off." They said taking it off. "It's finally straight." I cheered making people laugh. I walked out pissed. "Why is your hair curly?" Danielle asked. "Shit." I said. We were now doing a scene where we talk to the two guys. "I had to pee in a.... Yeah, I had to pee in a urinal. Blah. I had to pee in urinal in a cell infront of people." The one said. "Okay awkward." I said it being awkward silence. We were now in a cafe. "Man I think that midget stripper gave me herpies." Jared said causing us to all laugh.
Something Wicked
I rolled off the bed getting the sheet tangled up with me. "I'm okay." I said. Danielle laughed. We were walking in the hospital. "Dude I am not using this ID." Jared said. "Why not?" Jensen asked. "Because it has bikini inspector on it." Jared said making us laugh. "If we have later seasons can I use it?" I asked. "Sure." Bob said. "Doctor Jerry O'Connell." Jared said forgetting his name causing us to laugh. "What's my last name?" Jared asked. "Kaplan." Danielle and I said in unison. "Kaplan." Jared said like he knew all along.
Provence
Jared laid in the horn. "Base bullion." Jensen said snorting waking up. We had to redo it. Jared presser it again. "Kelly Clarkson." Jensen said causing us to laugh. The wind blew and a paper flew in my face. We now did the restaurant scene and Danielle pulled up my menu. "Jigs up girlie." Danielle said and ran out I laughed. Jensen, Danielle, and I were in the house and I had to be thrown in a bookcase with a harness on me. "This is digging into my crotch." I said. They laughed at me just saying that so bluntly. We had to crawl over the fence of the art place. I lost my foot and fell in my back.
Dead Man's Blood
"Vampires?" Jensen asked Jeff who was laughing. "We don't believe you dad." I said also laughing. "I'm so sorry." Jeff said. We laughed. I kicked the one person playing a vampire actually hitting them hard.
Salvation
I had to hold a baby close and the baby cried. "How do you make a baby cry?" Bob asked. I shrugged and held the baby close and it calmed down. "Is the baby bipolar?" I asked. "Run." Bob said. I ran with the baby outside.
Devil's Trap
I was again in a harness that makes me go to the ceiling. "This still digs in my crotch." I said Jeff laughed. "Try having yellow colored contacts I can't see a damn thing." Jeff said. We were now in the car Jared driving and we had to act like we got hit so Jared and Jensen started screaming causing Jeff and I laugh. "It's like working with people my own age. " I said, considering I'm an actual child.
Extra
We had to do a happy holidays thing. From...." Jared said looked at Jensen and I making me us laugh. Jared walks away from camera, before turning and walking back. "Dude you're not Sam." Jensen and I said. Jared starts laughing, like full-on head thrown back. "Alright." Jared said making us all laugh. "We wish you the happiest of holidays." We all said in unison. "It was really nice." Jensen said we nodded. We redid it and Jared, Jensen, and I were wearing big winter gloves, hats, scarves, and gloves. "And set." The one guy said.  The clapboard is snapped and taken away. "From-uh our-uh family here at Supernatural-" Jared said in a very horrible Canadian accent. "To all of yours there eh-" Jensen said in an equally bad accent. "We uh we go wishing you the good ol'-." I said in a good Canadian accent. "Happy holiday." The three of us said in unison. "Pretty good there." Jensen said in his horrible accent. Jared and Jensen are now exaggeratedly shivering I was back in the normal leather jacket get up. "From our families at supernatural-." Jared said shivering. "To all your families out there." Jensen said also shivering. "We -uh, we wish you the happiest of holidays." Jared and Jensen said blowing on their gloves hands. They both pull hoods over themselves. "Where's the eggnog?!" Jensen yelled. "Save yourself!" Jared said they were both off. "From our family to yours we wish you the happiest of holidays." I said correctly. Jared ran in and picked me up and ran off. All three of us wave at the camera smiling.

A\N:And that's all folks! But the new book Family Business will be up today. Happy 4th of July!