The Outsiders

—𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲—

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴::
magnolia jane lundy

𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂::
maggie, mags, blondie, lundy, etc.

𝙰𝙶𝙴:
16

𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈::
september twenty-third,

𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁::
female

𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽::
heterosexual

—𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴—

𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼::
freya mavor

𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼:: freya mavor

𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂:: blue

𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂::
blue

𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁::
blonde

𝚆𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃::
one-hundred and thirty two pounds

𝙷𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃::
5'9

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙺𝚂 𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚂::
a scar on her right cheek from falling face first into a table corner when she was seven years old

— 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻 —

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈::
Maggie is quite a snob, and is very boastful about her accomplishments, or her family's accomplishments. She's quite a proud girl, always keeping her head held high. Maggie's impatient and doesn't like to think, simply because she has the impression that she doesn't have to, but it also causes her to be a bit impulsive. When she gets upset, Maggie will just start to go off. She won't filter anything, letting words spill out of her mouth, and most of the time, half of the stuff she says are just words that don't mean anything, but she just lets them come out. She tends to fiddle with things whenever she gets nervous, usually messing with a charm bracelet or subconsciously scratching at her fingers and hands.

𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂::
- cheer
- driving
- dogs
- jewelry
- having money
- anything sweet
- sunshine

𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂::
- extreme heat
- rain
- snow
- cold
- cats
- her name
- being stereotyped

𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂::
- fear of snakes

𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁::
- she's allergic to cats

—𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻—

𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈::
William "Liam" Noah Lundy - father
Sophia Jane Lundy - mother
Lydia Amber Lundy - older sister

𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝙲::
Soc

𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃::
dallas winston
        or
sodapop curtis

𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂::
- cherry valance
- marcia
- randy
- sodapop curtis
- keith "two-bit" mathews

𝙽𝚄𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙻::
- ponyboy curtis
- darry curtis
- johnny cade
- steve randle
- dallas winston

𝙱𝙸𝙾:: Maggie used to live up in New York City until she was eleven, where her father was born and where her parents had met. On her father's side, they were quite wealthy, and a bit stuck up, which is where the blonde's snobbiness originated.
Her grandmother on her mother's side got sick, so her parents decided to pack everything up and move down to Tulsa, Oklahoma, which Maggie wasn't too happy about.
New York was her home, and she knew that place by heart. When they moved to Oklahoma, the lack of buildings, and all the plains and dead grass was boring to her, plus the humidity and the cold during the seasons was horrible for her.
Once they settled after a couple years, Maggie had befriended several other kids close to her age, including Cherry Valance, and they managed to get very close during the time they knew each other.

—𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰 —

𝚀𝚄𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂::
- "I'd rather my family go bankrupt, thank you very much."
- "Well, it certainly isn't Manhattan, but..."

𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁:: N/A