Chapter 4-Lunch time isn't always fun time

"Come on, Tony reserved a table me and my friends," I say, leading MJ and Ned to the table. We sit and start talking, about the trip and nerd stuff. I reach for another chip when all my food flies to the floor. Flash knocked my stuff to the floor, wild with rage.

"How the fuck did you get the Avengers to say that stuff about you?! You couldn't have paid them, your a fucking bankrupt beggar, and it's not a charity case, the Avengers aren't that stupid.." Flash's eyes suddenly widen as he gains an idea

"It's so they have a slave! Tony only needs a personal intern for work, proving that they meant none of it. You're worthless, just like I knew all along!" Flash cackles. He then grabs my shirt collar and puts his face inches from mine. His breath smells like tuna

"Soon everyone here will know that you, Penis Parker, are the most worthless, dull, laughable, naive shit on this planet, and will be outcast like the beggar you are," Flash growls and tosses me to the floor. MJ and Ned quickly rush to my side, glaring at Flash.

"Screw you, Flash! Go die in a hole!" Ned yells at him. Flash rolls his eyes and turns to walk away when the wall suddenly blows up from behind me. Yes, the wall blew up. You read that right. (FoRtH wAlL kIdDiEs) When the dust clears, Shuri is standing there, with Groot and Rocket perched on Groot's shoulder. Shuri is holding one of her Wankandan spears, while Rocket is aiming his blaster. Shuri leaps in the air, yelling a battle cry, while Rocket fires three shots. Before Flash can get hurt, Groot grabs Shuri out of the air and I throw a tray that stops one of the shots from hitting Flash. The other two hit the ground, doing nothing. Flash looks like he just shit his pants. 

"Can somebody please explain why there is a hole in the fucking cafeteria wall?!" A voice exclaims. Tony is standing there, his foot tapping impatiently.

"Did you not hear what this jackass said to Peter?! We're testing out my new invention that can hear through walls, and this abomination made fun of Peter! And now, IM GOING TO RIP HIS HEAD OFF AND FEED IT THE GOATS!!" Shuri yells, struggling against Groot. 

"That still doesn't explain the hole." Tony snaps.

"I blew it up to be fast. Big flarging deal, you should be concerned about this blockhead than a petty hole in a wall." Rocket growls. Tony sighs, squeezing the bridge of his nose between his fingers.

"Rocket and Shuri, fix the hole. Groot, make sure they do. Peter and.."Flash" come with me." Tony finally sighs and leads us away. Oh God, what now? We enter Tony's office, with me freaking out and Flash smirking. 

"So. We've had some problems with you too. How about we work that out now so no one gets kicked out of the tower." Tony muses, glancing between us. 

"Well, Penis Parker is saying that he's your intern and that he should get all the attention because he works for you." Flash states, smirking over at me. 

"What?! I never said any of that!" I quickly rush to my defense, hoping Tony won't believe Flash's lies. Tony just stares at Flash for a while. 

"Thank you for telling me this,...Flash. I will make sure to punish Peter accordingly." Tony breaks the silence, nodding towards Flash. Flash smirks at me and leans back in his chair. Tony glances over at him.

"Why are you still here? I will punish him alone, I am more than capable of handling a 15-year old." Tony snaps. Flash nods, then flicks my ear on the way out. As soon as Flash is gone, Tony stands up and punches a lampshade. I jump as glass flies everywhere.

"God, that kid is so annoying!" Tony huffs, clutching his fist made contact with the lamp. 

"Ok, here's the plan-We'll send Shuri to hang out with you and your friends. She'll hang out with you guys and keep Flash at bay. Then when everyone leaves, you can keep that Ned-person and that sassy lady. You'll all get ready for the banquet tonight celebrating all the hero's coming and whatnot. Then we'll have a party." Tony smirks as I grow excited. 

"Thanks, Mr. Stark!! I'll see you later, bye!" I call as I run out of the room and meet up with my friends. Shuri joins us later, and we talk till Mr. Harrington gets our attention.

"Okay everyone, our last stop on this tour is the Avenger's Hall Of Fame!" We all follow him to the hall and as soon as he opens the door, laughter is heard everywhere. 

"Oh Good Lord." I groan. "Clint has struck again."

Sorry it took me a while to get this out, I've been really busy. Please accept this Shuri and Peter memes as a sorry

 Please accept this Shuri and Peter memes as a sorry