Chapter 7-Panicking Adults and Scary Videos

Tony's POV (oh god here we go. Better buckle your seatbelts.)

"CALL EVERY AVENGER IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I scream, putting my suit on.

"Tony, we're all here because of the convention," Steve replies.

"ARE THEY READY FOR A MISSION?!" I yell, shoving my boot on, to angry and worried to have the suit fly on me.

"No Tony, they aren't" Steve deadpans.

"WELL GET THEM READY BECAUSE WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" I command, tripping as I go to grab my helmet.

"Tony, it's 2 in the morning. I woke up because you were screaming at the computer. You nearly broke it because you about blasted it." Steve sighs, rubbing his temples with his hands.

"I DON'T CARE. GO WAKE THEM UP!" I cry, shoving my chest plate on.

"Tony, calm down. Take a breath, and think this-"

"NO! WE ARE GOING TO GET PETER BACK! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND I NEED-" I choke out a sob, dropping to the floor. Steve rushes over to my side.

"I-I need him," I whispered, resting my head in my hands.

"Tony, we're all worried. But acting with no plan at 2 in the morning isn't going to get him back. How about you go to sleep, and we'll think about this more when the sun is shining and I can process things?" Steve suggests.

"I won't be able to sleep. I-I can't think, I can't function knowing Peter's kidnapped and it's all my fault." I hiccup, holding tears back.

"Tony, it's not your fault. Nobody knew what was going to happen, and we all were there. But being sleep-deprived won't help anything. So can you at least try to sleep?" Steve soothes. I nod. I take the pieces of the suit off, and Steve starts to lead me out of the room. Steve's pushing the door open when the computer rings. I glance over and read the screen, disbelief and fear surging through me.

Incoming call from Obadiah Stane

Peter's POV

"Peter, please wake up! Please, don't be dead!" a muffled voice cries.

"If your dead, at least that'll help the environment. But it would suck if the loser I make fun of was dead. So yea, wake up and start killing trees again please." Another voice grumbles. I slowly blink my eyes open as Shuri and MJ's face come into focus.

"G-Guys? Where are we?" I whisper, my throat as dry as the desert the Jawas live on.

"We don't know. We woke up here, in this tiny-ass cell. Who knows how long we've been here?" Shuri responds. I slowly sit up and MJ hands me a cup. The liquid inside is foggy and brownish.

"This is the only water they had, but I don't think its saltwater, so at least they aren't harming the Ocean." MJ shrugs.

"Yea, but they're harming my beautiful body." Shuri scoffs. I take a sip and nearly spit the water out. It tastes disgusting, but my throat is begging for water, so I gulp it down. Right as I finish the brown liquid, the cell door opens. A giant guard dressed in big bulky armor walks through, carrying handcuffs.

"Get up. Stand still. Obey me. Fear me. Follow me." The guard recites. We slowly stand up and the guard's hands suddenly pop off and clamp the handcuffs around us. I realize the guard is just a suit that looks like Tony's but doesn't at the same time. It clanks away and we follow it, not having much else to do. As we walk down the halls, I notice that more suits like the one leading us, stand in the hallways, guarding doors and walking down the halls. The suit scans a card and ushers us inside. There are 3 chairs, which the handcuffs magnetically fly us towards the chairs and bind us in them.

"Welcome, Peter Parker. Welcome, Shuri Udaku. Welcome, Michelle Jones. I'm oh so glad you could join us." a voice echo throughout the room. 

"Who are you?! Let us go, you filthy son of a goat!" Shuri cries, struggling against the cuffs. The voice chuckles.

"I'm surprised. I thought Peter would know who I am. Tony should have talked all about me, spreading lies." The voice growls. I rack my brain, trying to figure out who it could be. It can't be the Russian dude, he died, or Ultron, Vision killed him, so who else? Wait, it couldn't be. He's dead!

"O-Obadiah Stane?" I guessed, completely and utterly winging it. The voice chuckles again as a spotlight shines on a chair. 

"So it seems you are super smart. But learn this lesson, boy." Obadiah stands, walking over to me. He stares at me before slapping me across the face.

"Do not stammer. The world will think you are weak. Don't stammer again." 

"YOU HURT HIM BECAUSE HE STAMMERED?! ONCE I AM FREE OF THESE BOUNDS I WILL BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU ARE NOTHING BUT RAGS!" Shuri roars, struggling against the bonds.

"Listen Princess, you have no power here. So good luck with that." Obadiah chuckles, walking over to a large dark screen.

"Now, let's say hi to Tony, shall we?" 

>:3