Chapter 8-Interrogation Scenes with some Strange Jokes

Tony's POV

"H-How is this.....What?......S-Steve what the hell?" I stammer, feeling dread, fear and panic spreading through my body like a wildfire. Steve's pale as well, with no response. With shaky hands, I accept the call, and Obadiah Stane's face fills the screen.

"Is this thing on?......Stupid technology....OH! Well, hello Tony." Stane smirks, sitting down in a chair that looks like a throne and crossing his arms like a regal.

"How the hell are you alive?! I saw you explode like the Pop-Tarts that Clint bakes years ago!" I snap.

"Clint does explode a lot of Pop-Tarts...But where is Peter?!" Steve asks, flicking Captain America gaze on. Stane lets a small chuckle out.

"Why, in fact, he's right here!" Stane presses a button and a spotlight flicks on, revealing Peter cuffed to a metal chair. I can see dry blood coating his hair, and a red handprint on his cheek that has to be new.

"LET HIM GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell, leaping at the screen. Steve grabs me and yanks me back before I break the screen and lose contact with Stane.

"How about no? You think I'm letting the only leverage I have on the famous Tony Stark go just like that? God Tony, you must be stupider than I thought. Or maybe your little boy-toy there has just rubbed off on you." At this, I have to hold Steve back so he doesn't break the screen.

"What do you want, Stane? What's this mean to you?" I growl. Stane's eyebrows rise, and quickly form into a frown.

"You think I want something Tony? What ever could I possibly want after you destroyed my life's work and ruined the suit I made? After you ruined everything! You took everything from me! My fame! My money! My fans! Everything! I had to get you back. Take the thing you care about the most. It took months, years to find but I finally did. The thing you care most about in the world is your family. And who's the easiest to get and will affect you the most? Peter Parker. Once I learned about this little hero convention you were hosting, I knew it was the perfect opportunity. And getting the Princess of Wakanda? There are a LOT of people out there who want a little leeway over T'Challa. As for Peter's little friend here, I think she'll make good profit for some trafficking." Stane smirks, fitting the role of the villain perfectly.

"So you're jealous because I have what you want? For something that happened years ago? God you're a baby. Want me to change your diaper while we're at it?" I scoff, typing some things on my computer. Stane's smirk quickly morphs into a glare, and he walks over to Peter. Peter cowers away, making my heart contract. Stane grabs Peter's hair and forces his head up. Stane flicks a pocket knife out and slowly drags it across Peter's arm, cutting his skin like butter. Peter lets out a whimper, before going quiet as Stane raises two fingers.

"Consider this a warning, Tony. Watch. Your. Tongue." Stane stabs the two fingers in Peter's cut, causing Peter to let out a scream. Stane just keeps pushing, ignoring the screams from Peter and the tears streaming down his face.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop it this instance you monster!" a voice hollers from the darkness.

"Leave the nerd alone!" another voice calls. Stane has Shuri and MJ in the same room? That'll make this tons easier........

Stane finally pulls his fingers away from Peter, giving the poor kid some relief. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, silently gagging as Stane licks the blood off his fingers.

"To get your little friend back Tony, you need to hand the company over to me. Make me the boss, give me all the money and fame back that I deserve. You have until Monday the 25th to do this, or you can kiss your little friend goodbye. The clock's ticking, Tony." Stane waves before the screen goes black.

"I now see your urgency to get Peter back. So, how are we going to find him?" Steve asks.

"Done. The idiot forgot to turn his tracker off, so I was able to trace the call to his location. They're in an abandoned warehouse in Brooklyn." I reply, typing the coordinates into the computer.

"Should I go wake the others up?"

"Yes. Tell them to get ready for a mission. We're going to get my son back."