Chapter 3

"So what if he texted you? It's just a text.."

Mae's POV

It was another school day. You know the routine, wake up , go to the bathroom , eat. As soon as i could i headed to school and surprisingly 10 minutes early. Wow. So i was walking around the campus looking for Crystel, Michelle or Kylie. I saw Crystel running towards my direction.

"Maeeeee!!"

She was still running to me and when she came close enough she came to a halt. She started pulling me. Pulling me to the..bulletin board? She pointed at this paper pinned onto the board. It was about our school's choir. They needed people to sing for the Mass or stuff and Auditions are at the chapel. I looked at Crystel and she basically begged me to audition with her. So me being the idiot i am, i ended up auditioning. The Audition was after school so i guess we just had a few hours to practice.

School ended and Me and Crystel headed to the school's chapel. To my surprise i saw Aaron there. Turns out he's been an old choir member so..what a surprise.. It was finally our turn so Crystel sang I'm alright by Jersey Green and i sang The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script. We were told that we'd find out the result soon.

~~~~~~

It's already been a month since Me and Crystel got in the choir but we pretty much didn't have time for rehearsal. We were also in the school's newspaper team. Last there was this school contest, The Voice , there was going to be auditions, on Friday. The Mass of St. Therese was coming soon so we really needed to practice. They told us there was practice after class so we planned to go, so we had the same routine and class ended. For the whole day i didn't see Aaron. He was probably absent. I decided to wait for Crystel cause she had some kind of Math class. So i waited. She hasn't came out within an hour so i had to leave. I started looking for where the choir was at and i found them at the chapel. I practiced like 2-6 songs but i was still late. Aaron was there playing the piano for the choir. Rehearsal ended. So Me , Aaron , A grade 7 and another grade 9 were left just for no reason. An Ed Sheeran song came on while the other grade 9 , Angel , was skipping songs.

"Hey don't skip this."

She didn't skip it. He started singing it but while he was singing me and the grade 7 left and while we were walking i heard the him skip the song. I saw my friend Jane and i left the grade 7 because she had to talk to a teacher. Me and Jane headed back to the Chapel and saw Aaron there, Angel then left a few minutes later. Jane sat there and we just watched him practice some songs.

Aaron was looking for a song he could sing for the audition cause turns out he was gonna audition. So he sang some songs mostly Ed Sheeran though may i mention. I was just sitting there.

"Hey, be my audience"

He said to me i laughed and just clapped. He tried songs like Iris , Maps , and How to save a life. I joined in sometimes and i would also clap. The day ended and i had to go.

-

When i got home. I messaged him and said Good luck for Friday even though he wasn't online. So i just stayed on twitter until he answered which was two hours later.

"Haha.. Thanks. Oh. And thankyou for being my audience a while ago."

"Haha no problem it was fun xD"

"Yeah. Sure it is xD"

"Wish me luck. Haha." He said before i could reply to his last message.

Little did he know that i was also going to audition.

"So have you decided what you're gonna sing?"

"Yas! Imagine by John Lennon."

"Good choice."