Chapter 6

Mae's POV

It's been months since i've last talk to Aaron..Me and Stupid guy also stopped talking turns out we weren't exactly the good type of friends. Intramurals were coming this week and me and my friends all agreed to get chained with someone at the chain booth, I had to choose Kyle Eunice's Partner. We all went to the booth and wrote down who we wanted to chain for an hour and a half... They chose Aaron for me so i had no chose.

Here they were chaining me with Aaron.

" i'm sorry.. It was my friends stupid idea. " I said.

He chuckled and told me it was fine.

"So I guess we're stuck together for an hour and a half. " I said

He murmured something but I didn't completely understand him.

" what? "

" nothing "

" Okay well come with me , I need to talk to my friends real quick. " I said as I started pulling him.

" It's not like I have a choice. " he said as he chuckled.

I saw my friends and it was all awkward to be honest. After we had a quick chat me and Aaron decided to watch a movie. We ended watching The Maze Runner. We headed towards the room showing The Maze Runner. During the movie something slipped out of my mouth.

" Dylan O ' Brien's hot. "

He turned and smirked at me.

" well .. I'm sure i'm hotter, " he gave a little wink as well.

I gave him a smack on the back of his head.

" You're stupid , he's hotter. " I laughed while he pouted.

After the movie we headed out. While we were walking I thought of something,

" Hey Aaron! We just watched The Maze Runner and I thought it was a-MAZE-ing "

I bursted out laughing while he just gave me the " wtf " look.

" hey! It was funny! "

I was still laughing , I couldn't even breathe.

" No .. Just no... It wasn't funny.."

Tears were coming up to my eyes from laughing to hard.

" well.. Fuck you.. "

" Nah you love me. "

We were both laughing then. The movie was exactly 2 and a half hours. They found us and started to unchain us as we were just watching. Once they were done they took the chain and left.

" so I guess .. Bye? "

He said to me.

I hugged Aaron and he hugged me back..I brought my mouth to his ear and whispered.."I'm sorry.."

We let go of each other and he looked at me questioningly.

"Sorry? For what?.."

Tears came to the rim of my eyes as i said my last words i was planning to say to him..

"For loving you.."

And i turned on my heels and ran. As i was running the tears were falling.

He told me to wait but I just kept running. I wasn't turning back.. not this time around ..