PROLOGUE

———— RUNNING, RUNNING WAS ALL KIARA had been doing for the last three hours. She was chased by hyenas after she had left the pride rock for an adventure. She was all for sure her father's daughter. When Kiara was born, they held a ceremony to become the future Queen of Pride Lands, a world filled with animals. Kiara was the daughter of King Simba, and Queen Nala, who they are evidently lions. "Have you seen her?" One of the hyenas spoke. Kiara was small enough she could hide. She was still a cub, roughly around four years old lion wise, but as human, she'd be a newborn. "No, I swore she must be running, come on." The second one called as the hyenas ran away from Kiara's hiding spot. She wasn't aware that she wasn't in the Pride Lands anymore. Instead, she was in the Enchanted Forest.

Kiara peeked from behind the boulders of rocks, towards a pathway of trees. Her curiosity got the best of her as she began to walk through the forest woods, unaware of the purple smoke that seemed to hover over it. Kiara looked up, eyes wide with fear as she turned around and ran towards the way she came from, but it was too late, Kiara was swept up in the circle of smoke, unaware that she'd never most likely see her family and friends once again.

Once a lion had been laid there, was a newborn baby girl. The Evil Queen noticed her immediately and frowned. She may have been evil, but she wasn't the one to abandon a young child. "Oh, poor dear." She murmured, picking up the strawberry blonde haired newborn. She fluttered her green eyes as they stared back at her. Regina gasped as she noticed how bright and innocent they were. She didn't see anything with the child, all except an emerald necklace that seemed to have hung around her neck. "What to call you, hm? You shall be a princess one day." Regina mused, as she picked up the newborn, cradled her in her arms. She refused to name her after her mother, Cora, nor her father she very much loved. No she needed to choose a name, fitting for a Princess.

•• So, welcome to my newest series I do plan to make in the doable future, HOWEVER, this book will not be updated frequently, this is just a book I will update when I have sudden inspiration for the Disney movie

•• So, The Lion King IS a Disney movie, and well, the show is about Disney characters, so tada!
•• Stay tuned for Pilot!