• (O) Aomine Daiki x Reader

Torture

{04.15.19)
Word Count: 1097

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

You sat in bed late at night, waiting for your boyfriend's call. He had promised to call you about something important, and you wanted to make sure you got it.

You were about to doze off when the ringing of your phone jolted you awake. You quickly answer it.

"H-Hello? Daiki?" You smile, waiting for him to answer.

"Hey. Just wanted to let you know it's over between us." He said briefly, the monotone sound from the other end signalling that he had hung up.

You looked at your clock. It was 3:57 a.m. He made you stay up almost all night just to tell you it was over without even giving you the chance to talk to him about it. That was just cruel.

You collapse into bed and drift off almost immediately, hoping this is all a dream.

❀✿❀

You smile in the crowd as you jump and scream. It had been a year since you moved from Teiko to Seirin, and you were happier than ever.

"Yeah!! Go Kagami!!" You yell out as loud as you can.

The red-haired male heard this and smirked, quickly making a basket with his newfound motivation.

When the game ended, you ran to Kagami, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"Did you hear me cheer for you?" You smile up at him.

"Nope. Not even once." He grinned, drinking some water from his water bottle.

You playfully slapped his arm and grabbed his towel to help him wipe the sweat off his face.

They had one final match to get through. You watch as the other team enters the gym, tensing up when you see him.

Aomine Daiki.

It seems he moved to Tōo Academy, the next team Seirin had to go against.

Kagami felt you tense up and gently comforted you in his arms, snapping you out of your trance, "Hey, you okay?"

You shake your head a bit and look up at him, smiling. "Yeah, thanks. Do you want me to get you more water?"

Kagami nodded and planted a kiss on your lips before you went off.

❀✿❀

Minutes into the game, things have escalated dramatically. Aomine certainly improved his playing. He was faster, more skilled and stronger than he used to be.

He was charging towards the net, but Kagami stole the ball from him and managed to dunk it into the hoop.

You jump from the bench and scream, jumping up and down.

"Yeah!! Go Kagami!!"

The other players on the bench chuckle at you and jump up, screaming with you to cheer Seirin on.

The exhausted players seemed to find energy through their support and pushed through their urge to rest.

With seconds on the clock, Kuroko had the ball all the way on their side. There was no time to get to the other side of the court. He quickly passed the ball to Kagami, who jumped up and shot it. The buzzer buzzed, marking the end of the game. Everyone watched as the ball flew across the air.