• (O) Midorima Shintaro x Reader

Idiot

{04.28.19}
Word Count: 684

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

Midorima was walking down the halls. He was looking for you with a bouquet of flowers.

It was your second anniversary today, and he was planning something big. Something you can never prepare yourself for.

You were in your room, reading quietly as he looked around for you. You felt hungry and walked out of your room to the kitchen. Just as you disappeared into the kitchen, Midorima turned the corner and went to your room.

You weren't there, and he sighed, continuing to look around for you. You walked out of the kitchen and went back into your room.

Again, just as you disappeared into your room, Midorima entered the kitchen. This went on for a while until you two finally bumped into each other. Thankfully, the flowers were still gorgeous when he found you and gave them to you.

"Happy second anniversary, nanoyado." He said, wrapping his arms around you. You smiled, taking out the present you had gotten for him.

"I thought you would forget again~" You said and he blushed a bit.

"Just go and get dressed. There's somewhere we're going to, nanodayo." He said, and you didn't complain.

After all, you loved him and trusted him. Plus, his surprises were usually very good. You were a bit excited to see where he'd take you.

You smiled and nodded, walking into your room to get dressed.

You chose to wear a sparkly black cocktail dress and black heels. You wore light, natural makeup and golden hoop earrings. Your hair was down in soft curls, completing your look.

It was your anniversary, so you wanted to go all out. It certainly paid off. Midorima couldn't get his eyes off you.

Midorima wore dress pants, a light green polo shirt, dress shoes, and a dark green tie. It was a good thing you decided to dress up since you two were going somewhere special.

Midorima took you to one of the best restaurants in town. The food was very elegant and high class, and it looked expensive and exclusive, too. You had no clue how Midorima was able to pay it all off.

But he was willing to do it all for you, and that touched your heart on a whole new level.

Finally, at the end of the day, he took you to the park for a small evening stroll. You two were on a small bridge, looking over a river.

He smiled, taking out a small black box. He got on one knee, and you gasped.

"Shintaro..." You covered your mouth in shock.

Midorima smiled at you and took your hand gently.

"Reader, I love you. We've been dating for two years, and I've cherished every moment. You always know what to do and what to say to cheer me up whenever I'm upset. I honestly can't imagine what my life would be like without you in it. It makes me sad that I have to go back to my home and leave you every day. Even if it's for a few hours. I hate it when we're apart. But that'll never happen again." He said, making you tear up.

"Reader, will you.." He said, and you shut your eyes as he opened the box.

"Live together with me?" He finished, and you opened your eyes to see a silver key in the black box.

You frowned and hit him on the arm.

"You idiot! You gave me a heart attack! I thought that was going to be something else!" You said and wiped your tears away, sniffling with a pout.

Midorima chuckled as you turned away from him to rub your eyes.

"Was it this?" He said, and you turned around and saw a beautiful diamond ring in his hand.

You teared up again, hugging him tightly while calling him an idiot over and over. You were overjoyed, and he smiled, closely holding you in his arms.

'Midorima.. You Idiot.. I love you..'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛