• (O) Kuroko Tetsuya x Clingy!Reader

Annoy Me

{05.02.19}
Word Count: 2375

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

You smile as you happily skip to your boyfriend, Kuroko Tetsuya.

"Tetsu~" You sang cheerfully as you hugged him from behind.

"Hello, Reader." Kuroko turned around and gently patted your head.

"Wanna go eat lunch today?" You smiled up at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Reader, but I was going to eat with the basketball team today.." He frowned, a guilty look on his face.

"O-Oh.. That's okay! I'll just eat with you guys then, I guess." You beam at him.

He sighs softly and nods, knowing better than arguing with you.

"Wanna walk home together today too?" You ask him as you two walk over to the table where the basketball team ate.

It was a special table specifically only for the basketball team. It was in a room separated from the cafeteria.

"Ah, I have practice, sorry.." He placed his tray down and took a seat beside Kagami.

"I'll wait for you then. Wanna study at my house? Or yours?" You take a bite of your food.

"Oh, uhm, sure?" He shrugs and begins chatting with Kagami.

You gently tug on his shirt.

"Hey, I forgot to get a drink. Wanna come with me to get one?" You ask him.

"Reader, I'm trying to talk to my friends.." He frowns at you.

"Oh, okay! I'll be right back then, I guess." You walk out of the room to grab a drink from the cafeteria.

On the way back, you hear your name from the conversation at the table, so you stop and listen in.

"You okay Kuroko? You seem upset."

"Not really, Reader's being very annoying today."

"Damn, good luck trying to live with her your entire life."

Your eyes brim with tears at their comments. You just wanted to spend more time with your boyfriend. You two rarely saw each other since you guys had different classes, and he was always at practice.

You sniffle softly as you wait for Kuroko to say something. He was your boyfriend. He should stick up for you, whether you were there or not.

"Yes, I've noticed it. She's being very clingy out of nowhere, and it's very suffocating. I can't even sit here with you guys without her tagging along. I want to ask her to give me some space, but I know she'll take it the wrong way and overreact like she always does." Kuroko sighed.

You turned around and ran, hot tears streaming down your cheeks. Your own boyfriend found you annoying and 'too much to handle'.

'I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to annoy you..'

You didn't even bother to clean up your food. You knew you couldn't smile and pretend everything was okay if you went back there. You just went straight to your next class, not caring if you were early. As long as Kuroko got the space he so desperately wanted.

❀✿❀

Days pass. You stop talking to Kuroko, texting him, eating lunch with him, and even ignoring him when you pass him in the hallways.