Chapter Five

~Jeongguk's POV~

I groggily opened my eyes and I sat up slowly. I looked around slowly and the clock on the wall read '3:16'. I noticed it had rabbit ears as the hands and there was a rabbit smiling in the middle. I smiled softly and I slowly sat up on my knees, draping my arms over the crib side. I climbed out of the crib and I managed to balance on my feet, giggling softly. My legs stung with pins and needles but I could actually use them now, so the first thing I did was I waddled slowly out of the playroom, heading towards the kitchen where I could hear Appa talking.

I held onto the wall as I walked slowly and I turned the corner, seeing Appa sitting away from me, the phone showing TaeTae and Jinnie. Jinnie giggled as he spotted me and I waved at him, not realising I still had the pacifier in my mouth. TaeTae cleared his throat and pointed to me and Appa turned around, his face filled with worry "oh baby! have you hurt yourself? I thought we told you not to try to walk, you might fall over again"

He lifted me up and I had this huge smile on my face "but I didn't, I did it" I mumbled behind the paci, clapping my hands softly. "Yes bun you did it, but try not to walk without me or Daddy there okay?" I nodded and Jinnie smiled at me, still wearing his tiara "D-did you enjoy your n-nap Kookie?" Jinnie asked as Appa sat me on his knee "uhuh. I dreamed of rabbits eating bananas" I said, making him giggle. TaeTae kissed the little on his forehead and stood up "I'm gonna go talk to Appa for a while, okay prince?" Jinnie nodded and he shuffled to the middle "You never had your milkshake Jinnie" I said, taking the soother out of my mouth "o-oh, yeah, well you can ha-have it!" he said enthusiastically.

I pouted and shook my head "can't. I can't have normal milk..." I said sadly. Appa ruffled my hair and he smiled at me "it's okay bun, we'll get you a milkshake one day. I'm pretty sure Daddy already finished the other one though" we all laughed and I put the pacifier back in my mouth, liking the warm sensation it gave me "H-have you fixed T-Tree yet uncle hobi?" Appa nodded and he looked at me "did you notice it kookie?" I shook my head and I gasped "Tree's fixed?! Yay!!" I cheered and the other two laughed at me "I-I'm sorry for r-ripping his arm off again U-uncle Hobi..." Appa smiled and shook his head "it's okay Jinnie, you've already apologised." Jinnie nodded and he picked up a small plushie, it looked like an alpaca. I pouted noticing Daddy wasn't there and I asked quietly, "where's Daddy...?"

Appa frowned and he looked around too "I'll go look for him, wait here honey." I nodded and he sat me down in the chair as he walked off. I took my paci out and I looked at Jinnie "I'm sorry for asking you all those personal questions yesterday Jinnie...Princes can wear tiaras too" He gave me a huge smile and I felt happy for cheering him up "y-you think so? Th-thank you baby" I pouted and I crossed my arms "I'm not a baby!" He pointed to my paci and I blushed, realising I was sucking from it willingly "y-you are literally s-sucking on a pa-pacifier. It's c-cute" I hid my face in my hands and I whined "Nooo..." At that exact moment, I got lifted up by Daddy and I looked at him "Awww, is our baby blushing? what did you say to him Jinnie" Daddy kissed my forehead and he sat me on his knee "I-I didn't say an-an-anything! and hello un-uncle yoonie" Jinnie waved and Daddy waved back

"Hello, Jinnie. Where's your Appa and Daddy?" Jinnie looked around and he made a 'bleh' face when I heard something fall over "Daddy was go-gonna 'talk' to A-Appa, but you can't talk if y-you are kissing. G-gross" Daddy and Appa laughed and I screwed my face up "Well, I'm sure however much you don't want to, how about you go remind Jiminie that he has to make dinner, and TaeTae that you are alone in with talking to us?" Jinnie nodded and ran off, making me giggle softly. Daddy turned my head to face him and he had a slight frown on his face, making me nervous "Appa told me you snuck up on him, you walked up behind him" I nodded and I pushed myself off his lap, standing up. I spun around on the spot and I took a moment to regain balance "Daddy I can walk now!" I said, smiling behind the pacifier I don't mind calling them Daddy and Appa now, I'm used to it.

"I'm so proud of you, well done" he pulled back onto his knee and he stuck his tongue out at me, making me laugh. TaeTae sat down with Jinnie and I could hear Jiminie in the kitchen. TaeTae had a lipstick mark on his cheek and I could see a hickey forming on his neck. I nudged Daddy and pointed to it "uh, Tae, you got a bit on your cheek" TaeTae froze and wiped it off, his cheeks heating up "I guess you two had fun with your 'talk' then" Appa said, kneeling down in front of the camera "oh shut up, he's just very handsome...."

TaeTae trailed off and I felt someone cover my ears. I pushed them away and I cleared my throat "so handsome you can't keep it in your pants" Everyone gasped and Jinnie laughed with me "what? it's true!" I said, watching everyone die of laughter. TaeTae was blushing so badly he hid his face and I started giggling too "Don't ever say anything like that again, okay baby?" Daddy asked through his laughs. I nodded and he ruffled my hair "I mean he's not wrong" Appa said, calming down.

TaeTae groaned and got up "since you all keep disrespecting me, I shall go. Come on Jinnie, I think Appa's burnt the water again" I pouted as Jinnie stood up and they both waved goodbye "Bye guys. wait we're older than you, and how do you burn water?!" Daddy said, but his question was never answered as the call ended. I whined and I tapped the screen " I want Jinnie back" I said, whining even more when I was lifted up and carried away into the playroom "They had to go hun, you can't talk all day. Here, look. Tree's fixed!"

I gasped and I put my arm around the huge rabbit, smiling widely when I saw his arm had been sewn back on "Just...don't tug on it too much, I didn't do a very good job of it..." Daddy rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and I smiled at him "it's okay. Thank you Daddy" He smiled and he kissed my forehead, making me giggle "it was no problem poppet." I leaned against the rabbit and I pressed the pacifier against his nose "Mwuah" my brain went all weird again and I looked over at Daddy, who was watching me fondly. He waved at me and I waved back, smiling innocently it's actually not that bad here, I get fed, I get attention, I get to make friends, and I even have my own rabbit toy! I might get used to a life like this.

As long as I have Tree, I'll be fine.

[why hello there, it is I, the author xd. just wanna say it now, I know not many people are reading this, but thank you for reading. I know this is an overused plot but I thought I should do it, and to see people at least interested in what I write makes me happy. I really feel like this is advancing too quickly but eh, who knows. comment your opinions, vote if you liked and I'll see you next time! 언녕! happy festa!]