Chapter Fifteen

~Jeongguk's POV~

I awoke to the sound of Appa singing the song that he had played a few days ago, making me rub my eyes and looked around, seeing Appa with some headphones on, singing into the microphone. Neither Daddy or Appa seemed to notice me and I pushed myself to a sitting position, before humming along to the melody "Aiwpwane.." Appa didn't notice but Daddy did, turning around to see me as he smiled widely "Aww.." he cooed softly as I hummed along with Appa and I held my arms out, making grabby hands to Daddy as I wanted him to pick me up.

"Seok, he's singing along like a little angel." Daddy said as he picked me up, placing me on his hip as I giggled softly, watching as Appa stopped and he looked at me "Aww..~ Why don't we record a version with him singing the chorus?" He asked, turning to look at Daddy "That's a great idea. It can be just for us." he said as he turned around to show a computer, clicking some things on it "I'll hold him, so it's easier." Appa said, holding his arms out for me.

I squirmed in Daddy's hold and I looked at him "Wan' 'ppa hold me" I whined, pouting. Daddy chuckled softly and he handed me to Appa, making me smile and giggle. "Hi, baby." Appa said, kissing my forehead as I relaxed in his hold. "okay, I've made a new file with the same instrumental but no lyrics." Daddy said as I phased out, not understanding what he was saying.

"Right. Now, baby..? When I tap your hip I want you to sing Airplane into the microphone, okay?" Appa asked softly as I looked at him. I took a moment to work out what he wanted and I nodded quickly "' kay." I said, resting my head on his shoulder "Good boy, but keep quiet while I sing okay?" Appa asked, making me nod again.

I listened to Appa rap and sing but I smiled as he tapped my hip, leaning closer to the microphone to say "Aiwpwane~" I let out a tiny giggle and I looked up at Appa happily, watching him smile as he sang with me. At the end of the song Appa cheered and he smothered my face with kisses, making me laugh and smile widely "Well done baby~" Daddy said as he walked over to us and he smiled too.

"Koo did well..?" I asked softly, tilting my head "Yes, very well~" Appa praised as he handed me over to Daddy "tank you~" I said as I leaned against Daddy, closing my eyes "Why don't we sit on the sofa and watched a movie together? I can connect it to the projector."Daddy suggested, pointing to something on the ceiling. I gasped softly and nodded quickly, wriggling in Daddy's hold "Sure, that sounds fun. Want me to go make some popcorn for us all?" Appa suggested as he walked towards the door, turning around to look at us.

"Yes please Seok." Daddy said as he sat down in his computer chair, placing me on his lap. I watched as he clicked things on his computer and I put my thumb in my mouth, sucking it gently. I closed my eyes as I leaned against Daddy, before whining as he pulled my thumb out of my mouth "don't do that honey. Here, have your paci." He said as he pushed the paci past my lips.

I sucked on it happily and I kept my eyes closed "Cutie." Daddy said as he kissed my forehead, before I opened my eyes and perked up as I heard Appa open the door and step inside "Here's the popcorn. What movie are we watching?" He asked, placing the bowl of popcorn on the arm of the sofa.

"I was thinking Tangled?" Daddy suggested, making me smile and nod quickly "'punzel!" I said happily, bouncing on Daddy's lap "Okay, Tangled it is." Daddy said as he laughed softly "Come here baby, do you want to sit with Appa?" Appa asked, tilting his head. I pouted in thought and I looked between Daddy and Appa "Don' wan' chwoose.." I mumbled, looking confused. They both laughed softly and Daddy kissed my forehead "It's okay baby, you can sit with us both on the sofa." he said, making me relax and smile "' kay Dada."

Daddy started the movie and he lifted me up, before sitting back down on the sofa, putting me in between them both in a sandwich hug. I cheered softly as the movie started and I snuggled closer to Daddy, who put his arm around me "Cutie." he cooed, kissing my forehead. I sucked on my paci gently as I watched the movie before I pouted as Mother Gothel stole the flower "Bad lady steal fwower..?" I asked softly, looking over to Appa "no, look baby, they've found the flower!" he said softly, ruffling my hair.

I looked towards the movie and I smiled softly past my paci, nodding as I watched the movie "oh..yays!" I said happily, gently clapping my hands together. "look, baby like me!" I exclaimed as baby Rapunzel came on screen, giggling softly "Mhm, you're both babies. My little bunny is way way cuter though~" Daddy said, kissing all over my face.

I laughed and I tried to hide my face, blushing brightly "Noo, I wanna kiss my baby's adorable little face~" Daddy whined, pouting as he pulled away. I pouted too and I slowly moved my hands away from my face "' kay Dada.." I mumbled as he kissed my nose "You're so cute." he cooed, holding me close as I leaned against him "Oh no, 'punzel gone!" I said sadly as I watched Mother Gothel kidnap Rapunzel "she bery bad!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms as I heard Appa and Daddy chuckle next to me Why they laughing? Kookie right though.

I watched the movie for about half an hour before I rubbed my eyes, looking at both Appa and Daddy "Mhm, 'ppa? Dada?" I asked softly, gently poking their cheeks. They both looked at me with a soft smile and I smiled past the paci, gently pressing it against their cheeks in a makeshift kiss as I went silent for a moment, before taking a small breath and I looked at them both "Bunny loves you~" I said softly, making their eyes widen a little before they both kissed my cheeks with a smile

"We love you too, Bunny Baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was a bad ending. I'm sorry ;-; I hope you enjoyed this book! I certainly enjoyed writing it :) This is the first book I've ever finished :0 thank you so much for all the votes and the comments! I read every single one of them and they all make me smile :D

I've had some comments suggesting some bonus chapters about Namjoon, Seokjin, Tae and Jimin! So would you be interested in that? Comment on your answer!

Yes?

or

No?

And I was wondering if you guys would like a Q&A with the characters? It all depends on whether you'd send in questions, but what do you think?

Yes?

or

No?

Anyway, after all that, Thank you so so so much for reading, comment your opinions, vote if you liked, stay safe and I'll see you soon!

After some thinking, I'm going to do a Q&A, so look out for the chapter you put Questions on soon!