Chapter Fourteen

~The Next Day~

~Jeongguk's POV~

"Baby? Wakey wakey.." I felt someone gently shaking my shoulders and I let out a small whine, opening my eyes to see Daddy sitting on the bed next to me "Good morning Sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" He asked, making me nod slowly and rub my eyes "Mhm..! Dweamt of Kookie and Appa and Daddy pwayin tag togetha!" I said, smiling widely.

"That sounds lovely darling. Talking of Appa, shall we see what he is doing?" He asked, gently pulling me upright. I nodded and I reached my hands out, making grabby hands at him. He laughed softly and wrapped his arms around me, before lifting me and placing me on his hip.

When we arrived in the kitchen Appa was facing away from us, standing in front of the stove, with a pan on it "A-Appa!" I said, smiling widely at the sight of him. He turned around and he smiled warmly at me "Ah, good morning bub! Gosh, someone is excited to see me, huh?" He said, gently poking my nose, making me cross my eyes and pout.

Appa and Daddy laughed at my expression and I looked at them confused "Ah, you're so precious. Can you grab a bottle for him?" Daddy asked, taking Appa's place at the stove "Sure. Would you like chocolate, banana or normal milk sweetie?" Appa asked, opening the fridge. I pouted at all the options, overwhelmed but one word stuck out to me "B..banannie?" I asked softly, gently scratching my hair cutely.

Appa smiles and nodded "of course, Banannie it is!" He said, grabbing my bottle "Uhm...Dada, paci?" I asked softly, before putting my thumb in my mouth to suck it "Ah, darling don't do that," he pulled my thumb out making me whine and he turned around, grabbing my paci before handing it to me "Here you go bunny." He said, going back to cooking breakfast.

I put it in my mouth and I leaned my head on Daddy's shoulder, sucking on the paci gently "What's the plans for today Yoongi?" Appa asked as he prepared my milk "I need to work on a new song, maybe we could take Kookie to my studio and show him around?" He said, gently brushing his fingers through my soft brown hair.

"That sounds like a good idea, what do you think baby?" I looked up from my fingers, hearing my name being mentioned and I looked slightly confused, not sure what they were saying, but I nodded anyway. Appa smiled and he walked over to me, handing me my milk bottle "Drink up bubs, but don't drink too fast, or else you'll get sickies again!" He said, taking my paci out of my mouth.

I sipped the milk and I smiled softly at the delicious banana flavour and I wriggled around, making them both chuckle "You like that bubs?" Daddy asked, gently kissing my forehead. I nodded quickly and I held out the empty bottle for Appa to take.

"Done." I said plainly, smiling at him "Of course prince. Why don't you go grab some colouring stuff, Yoon? He can colour while you work." I peeled up at the word 'Colour' and I wriggled around happily "Cowour!" I exclaimed as Daddy took me to the playroom.

"Yes baby, colour. Pick whatever books and pens you like honey, and we'll take them with us." Daddy gently set me on the ground and I crawled over to the bookshelf containing dozens of colouring books and crayons. I grabbed 2 random books and 3 packets of crayons before I turned to Daddy, who smiled at me.

"Good boy, you're such a clever baby aren't you?" He said, ruffling my hair as I beamed from the praise "C'mon, would you like to wear a new onesie to the studio?" he asked as he sat me down on the changing table "Oh, yeah yeah Dada!" I said excitedly, bouncing on the changing table "Okay, which one?" He asked, picking out two onesies, one looking like a dog and another looking like a leopard "Doggie, Doggie!" I yelled, before pouting when Daddy frowned "Inside voices bub." He warned, making me nod quickly.

Daddy slowly put on the onesie while I waited patiently and he kissed my forehead, making me giggle softly. He pulled the hood over my head and he tapped my nose, making me smile before he gently picked me up and placed me on his hip "Shall we go check on appa?" Daddy asked softly, making me think for a moment to understand what he was saying and nod.

Daddy bent down to grab my crayons and I grabbed my colouring books, before humming a random song softly as Daddy took me back to Appa, who was getting his shoes on "Ready to leave darling?" Appa asked, looking at me. I nodded quickly, not sure what I was agreeing to, I just wanted to make Appa happy and he smiled, before Daddy took me out and put me in the back of the car, doing my seat belt up "Here you go bunbun."

I fiddled with my fingers as if they were the most interesting thing in the world and I didn't notice when we left the house, giggling softly when my fingers kept bending. Daddy looked over his shoulder at me and he smiled softly "He's in his own little world.." He said softly as I gently took my paci out and examined it, smiling slightly at the little sparkles all over the soother.

I soon popped it back into my mouth and I sighed contently, holding onto my books tightly, as if someone could come and take them from me. When we pulled up to the studio I didn't even notice since I was watching the clouds go by outside the window. "Come on baby, we're here." Appa said, opening the door and undoing my seatbelt, before picking me up and taking me inside.

I looked around curiously as Daddy and Appa walked up some stairs into a hallway, with a mat with a cat on it, it could read something but before I could see it Appa had covered it with his foot "This is my studio bubs, so no touching, okay?" I nodded and I rested my head against Appa's shoulder, humming softly.

I sucked gently on my paci and I closed my eyes as Daddy entered the code and entered the studio, holding the door open for us both. I nuzzled into Appa's shoulder and I felt myself start to fall asleep since I was so comfy "Baby, don't fall asleep. If you really want to nap, you can lay down on the sofa if you'd like" I whined softly as Daddy ruffled my hair and I opened my eyes slowly "Aww, baby's really sleepy..?" I nodded slowly and I rubbed my eyes

"Bubs, how old are you?" Appa asked softly as he gently laid me down on the sofa. I looked at him a little confused, not really understanding what he was asking and he smiled softly "Aww, You're just a tiny baby aren't you.." Appa gently caressed my cheek and I giggled softly, scrunching my nose up "Have a nap bunny, we'll wake you up in a few hours." Daddy said, kissing my head before he sat down in a chair and turned the computer on. I closed my eyes again and I curled up into a ball "g'night 'ppa n dada.." I mumbled, before falling asleep promptly.

[I'M ALIVEEEE- hi lmao. This took a while, I'm so sorry! only one more chapter left now :(( anyway, I hope you liked this one! comment your opinions, vote if you liked and I'll see you next chapter! 안녕!]

[Stream Black Swan]