ᴅɪғғᴇᴿᴇɴᴛ

Sophie ran her finger across her lines as she waited for Tom for their chemistry test. She was excited to see him again after yesterday.

They had gotten on so well and just, clicked. Tom ended up taking her for a walk and they got lost and didn't get back to the hotel until quarter to eleven, and even then they still hung out until early this morning.

"Hello," Tom smiled as he walked in the room and took a seat across from sophie. He placed his script on the table and flipped to the page with a sticky note in it.

"Hey," Sophie smiled back at him, "you excited for this?"

"Kinda nervous actually."

"Why? It will be fine."

"I know but what if they end up saying that we don't have any chemistry."

"We do, trust me. It's just like yesterday but in character."

"Sophie, Tom," Anthony smiled, "we're ready for you."

"That wasn't that bad. And you were amazing."

"So were you. And can I just say, your improve is... wow."

"Thanks, but that was so bad, you're just saying that. You are way better at improve than I am."

"Thanks but you're wrong. Em, are you busy just now?"

"No, the only scene I have today is with you. So I'm free."

"Do you want to go get some coffee."

"I'd love too."

Sophie didn't know what it was, but there was something different about Tom. And it sounded cliche in her head, but it was true. Tom was different than some other actors Sophie had worked with that were her age. He was more down to earth.

They hadn't know each other for that long but they both felt like they knew each other for ages. It was nice.

{authors note}
This is just a filler before a time skip cause I hate writing intro parts so the next chapter will be like a month later