ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ʙᴇᴅs

"Hey Tom, It's Sophie... call me if you get the chance," she ended the voicemail and shoved her phone in her pocket.

"I'll kill him for you," Sebastian sat down beside her, handing her a cup of coffee.

"It's fine. He's probably just busy."

Sophie has been telling herself that he was busy for two months now. She thought the more she told herself that, the more she would believe and it might even be true.

Sebastian wanted to kill him, he really did. He had told Tom a hundred times that if he ever hurt sophie he would hurt him. And now sophie was hurt, but didn't admit it. He could tell, it was easy to notice.

He sighed and put his arm over her shoulders, "you deserve better, soph. You really do. You don't deserve to be ignored by a guy."

"It's fine bash, I don't mind. The time difference doesn't help either. Maybe he thinks that I'm too busy getting ready for cancun and he doesn't want to bother me."

It hurt him to watch her make excuses. It hurt him so much he could cry, but he wouldn't.

"Are you guys excited to go?"

"Yeah, I can't wait. But I'll miss you and the dogs."

"I'll miss you too. But you deserve this, you've had a busy year. With the three movies, shoots. All of that. And it's only for three weeks."

"Yeah, I should finish up packing. Nate's staying tonight by the way."

"Whilst we're taking about Nate, what's happened with him and babe?"

"Aw, they broke up three months ago, thought it was best that they just stay friends."

"Why did I not know this?"

"You're clueless."

"I am offended."

"When Nathan gets here, do you want to order a pizza?"

"Yeah, I could order it just now and then it would be here when he arrived."

"Put it in the warm drawer."

"What do you want?"

"Nate will probably want pepperoni and I'll get Hawaiian."

"Of course you will... you absolute weirdo."

Sophie smiled before she went to her room to finish packing for Cancun. It wasn't long until, both, Nate and the pizza came.

"It's your favourite boy in the world, Nathaniel Brooks," Nathan came in with a smile on his face, "and I brought pizza, and Elmo."

"Oh my god Elmo, hi baby," Sophie went to take Elmo off of Nathan, the small dog barking in response.

"You ready for tomorrow?"

"Of course. Got my outfit picked out and everything."

"I need this, I'm so excited for the hotel though."

"Hotel beds are the best beds."

"I'm going out to get dog food and stuff like that, I'll be back in an hour," Sebastian told the two before they said quick good byes.