ғɪᴿsᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

[ authors note ]
Thinking about changing the name of the book but idk yet if u do I'll say in one of the next few chapters.

Sophie lay on the couch and watched as Tom played with the three smaller dogs. Chai wasn't so into the idea of getting up so instead he just lay with Sophie. There was something about seeing Tom like this that made her heart skip a beat.

Nathan and babe we're making everyone coffee in the kitchen, and tea for tom, laughing at the jokes the other was making. Sophie could tell that the two liked each other, it was easy to see.

Rickey and Denzel were sitting on the window seat, deciding what photos to post on Instagram.

They had all originally planned to go and have a picnic in Central Park, but the weather had other plans. It hasn't stopped raining since three in the morning. So instead they just stayed inside.

"Coffee for you," Nathan placed a mug down on the coffee table next to sophie and another, but instead of coffee it was tea, "for you, mr Britain." Babe went to give Rickey and Denzel their cups before coming to sit down next to Nathan on the couch.

sophie sat up and looked at the two with a smile on her face. Chai jumped down and walked over to Tom, laying down in his lap.

"Oh shit, we need to pack," denzel finished the rest of his coffee before grabbing his stuff and pulling Rickey up.

"For what?" Babe asked.

"Since you guy still have work, we decided to take a trip, so bye bitches," Rickey smiled, getting the rest of his stuff and following behind Denzel.

"We're literally going to Cancun in a month, they couldn't have waited till then?" Nathan asked.

"Obviously not," Sophie sighed, "what time is it?"

Tom reached over and turned his phone on, "ten."

"Maybe we could go to Central Park at the weekend, I mean Tom doesn't go home till next week so we have time," babe suggested.

"I better go, I have to be at a shoot early tomorrow. See you guys later," Nathan said. Before he left he shot babe a look which only made her smile.

A few minutes after he left babe left too, "see you guys soon," she smiled, running out the door.

"I think I'm going to go for a shower," Tom gave Sophie a quick kiss on the head before making his way to the bathroom.

"You're leaving me too?" She laughed.

"I'll be quick."

And he was, only five minutes which amazed Sophie since it took her an hour at the most.

"Do you wanna get pizza for dinner?" Tom picked up the takeout menu from the table and lay down on the couch, putting his head in Sophie's lap, "or, Chinese!"

"I'm fine with anything hun," she smiled, running her fingers through his wet curls.

Tom put the menu on the floor, "we've been dating for two months now."

"Really? It didn't feel that long."

"These two months have been two of the best months of my life, and I'm not just saying that," he sat up and placed a hand on her cheek, "they have, i love you Sophie," he leant in and kissed her. Even after two months he still made her feel like she was falling in love for the first time. And he loved her and she loved him, even thought this was the first time other of them had said anything.

"Really?" She whispered, leaning her head against his.

He nodded, "really."

"I love you too," she kissed him again, only a peck this time before hugging him.

liked by natebrooks and 858,387 otherssophs dear tommy iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou oh and did I tell you that I love you ????

sophs dear tommy iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou oh and did I tell you that I love you ????

[ @ : tomholland2013 ]

view more comments

user MOM AND DAD OH MY GOD

user FNDNENDKDNDSSKDNDDBD

user YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY

user he deserves better

rickeythompson YES BITCH U IN LOVE
sophs I KNOWWWWW

denzeldion ANSBSJSKSJSKSKSDK
sophs same

natebrooks I'm crying oml so happy my otp i love you guys omg Tom thank you for making my best friend happy to see her happy makes me happy but if you dare fucking hurt her i will kill you got it
sophs nate ur gonna make me cry :')
tomholland2013 why would I want to hurt her though ???

tomholland2013 dear sophs iloveyouiloveyou
iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou oh and did I tell you that I love you ??
sophs iloveyouiloveyou

imsebastianstan l-love ????
tomholland2013 dont kill me please
imsebastianstan no I'm not it's just I didn't know that u two were going to love each other and I'm honestly so happy

anthonymackie wtf ur in love with Tom ???
sophs yes I am now shush