Part One - Beautiful Mistake

My rainbow parkour house on roblox xD YES I play roblox. I'm a freaking child still at heart.

Two days after the time in the last chapter. It's now Wednesday.

How stupid could I be? 

Even if I had fallen in love at first sight with Ryan, he would never fall in love with such an ugly and unlovable being like me.

Brook had a crush on one of the year 12s and so he started hanging around with him more, Jack I think his name was, although it's stupid really because Jack is already dating a guy they call Sonny. But Brook never gives up without a fight I guess.

I sat alone in the cafeteria, waiting for Brook to arrive. I haven't seen that bully since Monday, many rumors have spread around the college about him, some including suicide, but even his friends (the other bullies) don't know.

As if on cue, Brandon, the worst of the bullies, walks up to the table I'm sat at, grabbing me by the collar of the red shirt I'd decided to wear today, dragging me into the corridors. Once we were out of sight from other students and teachers, he threw me to the ground and started kicking and punching me, swinging his fists in a fast motion as if he were rushing the beating. Strange, he normally takes his time to carefully bruise every inch of my body, what happened to him?

I started drifting off into unconsciousness. What did I do to deserve two beatings in one week?

"I TOLD YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" Ryan's voice boomed, getting louder as he got closer to my bruised up body.

Oh.

'There's my answer', I thought as I fell unconscious. 

-_-

I awoke a while later, pain shooting through every muscle in my body. 

I looked around, wondering where I was before realizing.

I was in the nurses office.

And Ryan Beaumont was sitting on a chair next to the bed, looking at me with a face that seemed to be full of worry and guilt, but hey, I'm just imagining things.

He seemed to notice I was conscious again and shifted away a little, looking around the room awkwardly.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Sorry that was a stupid question, of course you're not ok. This is all my fault, I'm such a bad friend" he rambled.

Sure it felt nice for someone to actually care about me but the one word in that sentence that stuck in my head was 'friend'. He considered me his friend? Why would he want to be friends with me? 

He'll leave when he gets bored

The voices said.

Everyone gets bored of you. Look at you now. You're fat and disgusting. Brook only hangs around with you because he feels sorry for you and Rye will never love you. 

I started crying hysterically. 

These voices in my head are what broke me. The words my ex friend James said to me before stealing my ex boyfriend away from me. 

But he's right.

He's always right. 

Bradley DID get bored of me. Brook chooses to hang out with other people more than me now.

Rye will do the same.

Because the voices in my head are true.

They're ALWAYS true.

Super short filler chapter because I promised an update today and completely forgot about it. I'll try update a longer part tomorrow, ain't making promises though because I have my media exam.

Joanna xx

(JoannaRoadie28-_- on youtube)