Donlight || I think...||

Description :

Twilight thinks there is no way a popular and cute guy named Timber Spruce would ever notice someone as unattractive and not pretty as her; yet Donatello seems to think otherwise.

TMNT 2003

High school AU

A/n : I don't think I am good with Manga style comic😅

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.

Timber Spruce; one of the most popular guy in school

Cute? Yes

Handsome? Damn boy, that's straight right.

Funny? Couldn't agreed more.

Having those qualities in himself, it was no wonder everyday he would be surrounded by fangirls;, even in the library like, right now.

There he was, chatting with a few number of girls who were blushing and enjoying themselves. A pair of purple eyes stared at the group from the distant and the owner sighed, slightly hoping to be the one who was talking with Timber instead if those girls.

" Earth to Twilight Sparkle, " Donatello snapped his fingers in front of Twilight's face for the third time, " your science partner is speaking!"

" H- Huh?" Twilight snapped out of her thought and looked up to see her close friend staring at her in confusion, " O-Oh! Sorry, Donnie, what was that?" she grabbed her science book, turning the pages.

Donnie seemed to think it would be no good if his science partner not focusing on their science homework and decided to ask, " Are you all right? You seemed troubled by something."

Twilight blushed, " What? No, nothing is troubling me! Ehehe..." her eyes gazed back at the green haired boy and a lovestruck smile curled on her face, which totally caught Donnie's attention.

He followed her gaze and it landed on Timber Spruce; immediately Donnie felt something heavy and cold raised in his chest. He looked back at Twilight and then back at Timber; how could he had been so oblivious? Twilight liked Timber, there was no wonder in that.

Yet Donatello found himself hoping a little that maybe, he would have a chance with the girl he really liked, which happened to be Twilight Sparkle. Sure, she kept blending in to the background, unnoticeable sometimes but once you knew her, everything about her seemed really interesting. Donnie enjoyed spending times with Twilight, be it in the library or when she was helping him with fixing something. She was cute, smart and a good friend to have; but it would be better if she could be more than a friend to him.

Donnie stayed quite, staring at Twilight who was still staring at Timber with lovely eyes of hers and decided he could not stayed focus with their science work as well if he wasn't sure whether Twilight liked Timber or not. So he asked;

[ Comic is made by the author ]

Did he just said she was pretty?

Oh, yes he did.

Donatello let go of Twilight's wrists, his face could have matched Raphael's red mask. Twilight's face was no different; she kept opening her mouth to say something but no sound came out and she nervously played with her hairlocks, waiting for the purple masked turtle to say something.

" S-Sorry, " why was he apologizing? " I got too carried away..."

" D-Donnie, I - I didn't know you view me as... the words you've described. " Twilight awkwardly chuckled, avoiding eyes contact with the turtle.

" I bet there are more words to describe you, Twilight." Donnie smiled a little.

" Like 'idiot'?"

" Did I just heard the highest ranker in our batch called herself an idiot?"

Twilight blushed more and found the floor rather interesting to look at.

Donnie continued, " I'd go for insanely adorable, cute, smart, pretty, and -- "

" Oh, well will you look at the time! It's late already, I have to go, see you tomorrow! " Blushing furiously, Twilight hastily packed her stuff and left the library in such hurry she didn't even glanced at Timber.

Donnie stayed silent for a few seconds before let out a small and quiet laugh, he put his hands over her head on the table and sighed:  I really like her.

No, scratch that.

I think I love her.