Detective life, pt2. (Smut)

"Oh my god Magnus, this isn't a case. You can slow down." You half yelled at your husband. As he sped down the streets of your somewhat sleepy town. You may not making home alive with the rate he was driving.  "Mag that's a stop sign." You called as he drove right through it. "Magnus! You're in more then ten traffic Violations." You yell. Your nails dug into the set.

      "You can give me all the tickets you want after words." He said rather joyfully. "Oh after this. Just think of all the possibilities. In the car, oh then at the precinct."

       "Oh my god, your like a horn starved teenager." You cut your boyfriend off before he could finish all the places he's now planning. "Not like I'll be one after tonight. If you don't fall asleep on me again." You teased. Trying not to look at your husband speedometer. God you were so going to give him a few tickets. You were happy you both were in his car and not one of the squad cars. He would most likely be using the damn sirens.

            "Hey now, if I would have known sooner then I would have been more awake." He huffed back. As he took a sharp turn causing you to lean against him. "Well hello love." Winking as he looked over at you.

            "Eyes on the bloody road, their lover boy. And so your telling me that your only having sex with me is because I'm still a Virgin?" You raised an eyebrow at him as you slid back into your seat.

            "No that's not what I said." He stated as he ran through another stop sign you were in your neighborhood now. But he still didn't slow down.

            "Mmhmm sure. This better be mind blowing." You snickered as he finally slowed down pulling up to you quaint little house at the end of the road. Before you could even get your seatbelt off. Magnus was unbuckled and out the car. Practically ripping the car door open by the time the seatbelt was off. Man handling you out of the car he practically through you over his shoulder. Causing a very loud yelp out of you.

             "Oh you'll be screaming for more." He said with such confidence. Making you rolled your eyes at the man. Who was now currently trying to find his keys. Might as well torture the poor man. You hands grabbed at his very cute backside. Giving it a good hold of it, before you smack it. You could never resist his backside. Hearing him groan. "Where are the blasted keys" you he hissed. You were pretty sure he had left them in the ignition. Were you going to say anything no not right now at least. While you hand reached around. Palm at his semi-hard cock, rubbing slowly. Humming in approval when it became harder. Making sure you pulled a moan out of him and distracted from his quest of finding the keys.

          "Having problems there my love?" You giggled. Rubbing slowly.

           "Keep this up and I may take you against the door." Magnus panted out. Hand holding on to your thighs started rubbing your ass.

          "Look like you need to find those keys then and in a hurry. Did you maybe leave them in the car?" Biting back your own moan. His hand stopped and his body turned towards the car looking at it. Closing his eyes as he took a deep breath.

        "Don't move." You grumbled as he set you down. You grinned up at him. He walked over to the car seeing the keys were, where you said they were. Looking back over to you. Seeing the all knowing and proud look. "Don't think I won't kiss that smirk off your face."

         "I hope you didn't lock the car." You teased. But luck had it, the car was unlocked. As soon as the keys were in his hand he stocked over to you. Practically slamming the key into the deadbolt. Once the door was open he pushed you in. Locked the door. He turned to look at you. Boyish grin spread along his face.