Shiny Badge (smut)

A/n: part 2 of new partner

Your day didn't have a great start. First, it was waking up three hours before your alarm and couldn't go back to sleep, so you got up. Then the fact that your landlord still didn't fix the water like he had said he would. So it was a cold shower for you. You stepped outside to a white winter, not so wonderful wasteland. The snow was not helping the fact you were already colder then Disney on ice. You were two hours late to work because your car decided it just didn't want to drive in the snow. Once you got to work, you were unpleasantly greeted by the one person you wanted to avoid. Magnus, his smug face greeted you as you walked in the doors. Giving you a little wink when you walked passed his desk.

"Well look who finally decided to show up!" He purred, spinning in his chair, watching you.

"Shut it Mags!" You hissed trying to hide your yawn.

"Decided to sleep in?" He chuckled, which got him the finger. You sat at your desk, shivering. You were still relatively frozen.

It had been about a month after your little excursion with Magnus. And he had this tendency not to let you forget it — little thing here and there when no one was looking. His hand would brush over your ass every now and then. Reaching over to grab something on the other side of you. Only for his arm to "bump" into your chest. A coy smile graced his lips when you glared at him. Never once apologizing for his actions and acting like some horny teen. If you were in your right mind, you should have reported him for sexual assault. But in all truth, you may have like the small amount of attention. Even if he still annoyed you.

The rest of your day was relatively normal. The quite was excellent from the usual chaos that was a typical day at the precinct. The snow had slowed down some. Magnus had gone home at some point with a lot of other, and a few went on patrol. Finishing up for the night, you went to leave searching for your keys as you made the trek outside towards your car. That was when your lousy day decides to bit you in the ass literally, one wrong step, and in a cloud of white powder, there you were flat on your back looking up at the greyish night sky. If it weren't for the fact that you landed in the slushy part of the snow, you would have been fine, but no, it had to be the wet grey muck from cars coming and going, that you had to land in.

The content of your purse scattered about. Closing your eyes, you moved to pick everything up, noticing that your keys were still nowhere to be found. Standing up, you nearly fell again. You made it to your car to looking through the window; you spotted what you had been searching for just under the paper you were looking at on your lunch. You checked your vehicle to see if it was unlocked. Pulling on every handle repeatedly as you stride around your car. Heading back towards precinct you made a few calls trying to find anyone to help you out. But no such luck and every tow truck were currently helping someone else.

To make matters worse, the last person that walked out with you had locked the doors. And you didn't have your walkie to call for a patrol car to help you out. Not like you had everyone phone number in the station. Only a few, your boss, few of the girl's none of them seems to be able to help. That only left one person. And you were desperate and turning a lovely shade of blue.

"And what do I owe this pleasure?" Magnus's voice purred through the phone.

"So, uh, I locked the keys in the car." You blurted out, trying to keep your teeth from chattering.

"And how did you manage that?" He chuckled over the phone. You want to punch him sometimes.

            "Look, Magnus, you are the last person I wanted to call for help. But I'm desperate freezing and soaked from falling twice in the snow." you huffed in annoyance. Magnus could hear your teeth through the phone. "And no one is in the station to let me in."