Wolf Man

"Morning Magnus," You purred as you approached the poor man. His head full of gold curls rested against his desk. "Ruff night?" He groaned in response, As you stop by the side of his desk. Two cups of piping hot coffee in your hands. You had saw him earlier before you decided to get coffee. He was you neighbor, beside coworker. He looked like hell when he left this morning, you had just finished breakfast when you spotted him leave.

"Something like that. I haven't been sleeping well. Let alone going for drinks with some friends." He mumbled sounding miserable. Peeking up at you. With a bit of a shy smile. "Is that other cup for me by chance?" His head now propped up on his hands. Giving you a puppy dog eyes.

"Well I don't know, maybe this was a two cup problem for me." You teased, slowly reaching you hand out, offering him the white and blue paper cup from the local café on your way into work. "Seeing as you probably need this more then me. I suppose you should have it.

"Thank you. Your too sweet Miss y/l/n." Magnus grind, taking the cup carefully from your hands. His large hand brushed against yours. Making you shiver, It seem every time you had some physical contact with the young detective it would practically bring you to your knees. You heart raced each time. Your stomach would swell with butterflies. And let's not mention what he dose to you between the thighs. To say you had a bit of a crush on the handsome detective was in understatement. But you never seem to catch his eyes. Or so you thought. You were only the new girl that happens to work with the dead. As a forensic coroner most men found it rather disturbing.

So it was a slew of one night stand and short term lover that never really last. But sense you've moved to this small town in Sweden. Which you never thought would come to pass, as you were shipped out here for other reason. The few lovers you had contact with, here or in the town over, always seemed to winded up dead like a wild animal got to then. Well it was a small list. Just two so far not enough to be a coincidence, or so you though. Strange things have been happening ever since you moved. The feeling of Be stocked, someone watching you every movement. But your logical brain shrugged it off as nothing and that this wasn't New York. The town was too quiet compared. You could hear crickets not cars.

"Martinsson, Y/l/n!" Kurt called from his office. Magnus groaned once more. Making you giggle as you walk towards the office. Magnus slowly followed. Keeping his distance. He may have like the way your hips swayed when you walked. He never was one for heels but the way you walked in them with confidence. And did your legs and backside wonders. Every time you were near did something to him. Made the animal side of him go wild. You heart pounding called to him. He could smell you before you could even get close to the building like a damn blood hound. It drove him wild.

"We have another animal attack just out of the town. I need you two out there. Y/n we'll need an autopsy as soon as that body hits your table." Kurt sighed, this was the third animal attack. "I'll need to know what we are looking for."

"I'm telling you sir, it's got to be a bear. The claws are to big to be a wolf or cougar. But I still find it odd for any of these animals to be anywhere near this area." You interrupted knowing he most likely had more to say.

———-

Most of the Animal attacks were not as horrendous as this one. The man was disemboweled body parts scattered everywhere. Heart missing like the others. You walked the crime scene. Knowing what you were doing. While poor Magnus had to step away for a moment. It happens to the best. Didn't make him less of a man. Just this was a small town and things like this never happened. Unlike New York where it was everyday and you would be shocked if you didn't have a body delivery. Collecting evidence as you worked around the body. Off to the side you notice something that looked like bio. Collecting a sample, wanting to analyze to see if it was the victims.