10-24 Officer....(Smut)

A/n: smut, mention abuse, violence, blood cussing, public sex.

Magnus was down in Records focused on photos that popped up, still in surcharging of what he was so curious to find. No one else was around; most everyone was out for lunch in this section of the precinct. His earbuds plugged into the tape recorder listening to multiple key witnesses and interrogations of main suspects. Never once did he hear the sound of heels clicking against the linoleum floor. Magnus jumped when a pair of well-manicured hands roamed over his lean chest, a finger curling to pluck the earbuds out.

"Thank you, Magnus." Your sultry voice Whispered into his ear before your Red lips pressed a soft kiss just under his ear.

"Thank you for what?" Magnus gasped out when you licked the shell of his ear. Your torso pressed the length of his back leaning into him more, you hand rubbing down, passing his now noticeable confined hardening cock. Your hands gripping into his muscular thighs.

"For the coffee on my desk and the box that Greg almost opened." Your lips worked their way along his jaw and neck.

"Well, he would have enjoyed seeing what was inside." Magnus's breath hitched when the palm of your hand grazed his impressive bulge.

"As funny as you think it might have been. I really wouldn't enjoy my replacement pair of panties paraded around the entire precinct." You Nipped his ear.

"True, I much rather it be you parading around in them. Though when no one's around. I much prefer to keep my partners hidden from the rest of those brute." Magnus breath catches in his throat when you hand unzip his bluejeans before diving in to retrieve what you most desired.

"Ahh," You practically moaned against his heated skin. You hand pumping his hard cock.

"You want to have a go here?" Magnus swallowed his moan down.

"Just your luck, they all went to lunch and won't be back for an hour." You purred your grip tightening around his pulsating length. "Just a little taste. Don't make a sound." You pulled away, making the poor man hiss at the loss of your warm hand. You moved to keel in front of him. Pushing his legs further apart so you could squeeze between them.

"Fuck." Magnus breathed out when he felt your tongue swirl along the slit of his cock, cleaning up what pre-cum he offered willingly to you. His hooded eyes meet for ones under long lashes. You were a sight to take in. Your bit of smudged ruby red lips wrapped nicely around the tip, your sinister tongue rolled and swirled.

This was the first between the two of you. You never went down on him. Either of you had put a label on what you bother were doing after the car. It seem nether one of you could help but enjoy a good go around with the other. No matter how hard you tried. And Magnus was too afraid to ask you out. Every time you would say this was the last time you were sleeping with him. Sure the bickering between the two continued, but he didn't want it to end or the sex for that matter. He did enjoy you and had a deep feeling for you. But he did not want to lose that by asking you out. But this action seemed more intimate even if it was an overpopulated precinct that anyone could walk in at any point.

Your hand gripped onto Magnus's thighs as you took him deeper into your warm wet and welcoming mouth. You took him as deep as you could without gaging down your throat, what you couldn't get your hand helped. You moved up and down the length of his cock slowly, you hand following your movements. Your tongue pressed firmly along the underside of his shaft. You hummed in delight when you felt Magnus's hands fisted into your hair.

"Fuck, love, oh fuck," Magnus swore, making your grin mischievously around his cock before pulling off of him with a loud pop, causing the poor man to whimper and at the loss of your mouth.