Simply Wonderlandiful

Ace had just left his class and was looking to find his way to Evies dorm. he kept turning corner after corner but kept getting lost. he was about to give up when he saw a boy with glasses appear. "hey you ok little guy" he asked. Ace nodded. "are you looking for someone" he asked. Ace nodded. "who are you looking for" he asked. "E-Evie" he said. Ace noticed at the mention of Evies name the boy began to smile. "want me to take you to her" the boy asked. Ace nodded. "y-yes please" Ace stuttered. The boy took her to Evies dorm. Ace nodded on the door. when the door opened Ace saw Evie. "oh hey Ace" she said smiling at the young prince. "hello Evie" he said before entering the dorm and seeing Mal sketching on her bed and another girl wearing a light blue dress on the other one.

"thanks for bringing him here" Evie said to the boy. "no problem and actually i was wondering if" the boy was stopped by Evie closing the door on him. "aww whos this guy" the girl asked. "thats Ace Queen of Hearts kid" Mal said looking up from her sketch book. "aww hes adorable" the girl said. Ace saw she was about to touch his hair so he covered it and ran over to Evie. "he doesn't like people touching his hair" Evie said patting his shoulder with Ace nodding. Ace sat down on the floor and pulled out Shuffle and a deck of cards and began to play with them. he started to build a card tower. Ace had tuned out from his surroundings. Ace was about to put shuffle in it but he couldn't see the small hedgehog. "wheres shuffle" he asked looking around. "wheres what" Mal asked. "Shuffle my hedgehog" he asked looking under Evies bed he began to hear Shuffles squeaking. "Shuffle" he checked under Mals bed and saw Shuffle chasing a small a small piece of fabric. Ace picked shuffle up and put Shuffle in it.

They heard a knock at the door. Ace got up and opened it and saw Ben. "hello" Ace said. "hey Ace is Mal and Evie in" Ben asked sweetly. Ace nodded. "Mal,Evie Ben wants to talk to you" Ace said.Ace walked away from the door and Mal came over. "yes" Mal asked with a fake smile. "i sort of need to tell you and Evie something" Ben said. "alright what is it" Mal asked. "can i come in" Ben asked. Mal stepped aside letting Ben inside. "Ace can you go i need to speak to Evie and Mal in private" Ben asked the young boy. Ace nodded and gathered up his cards and placed them back in his bag. he picked up Shuffle and left the room. "Jane could you" Ben asked the girl. Jane nodded and left. "what is it" Evie asked. "i took Ace to the guidance counselor earlier Ben said.; "why" Evie asked. "its just i and a couple of his teachers noticed a few weird habits of his" Ben said "Ben hes the Queen of Hearts son obviously hes going to be odd" Mal said. "the guidance counselor says hes autistic" Ben said. "whats that" Mal asked. Ben reached into his pocket and pulled out a panflet. "this will explain everything" Ben said handing it to Mal.

Evie went over to Mal. "How to live with someone with Autism" Mal read out loud. Mal opened it. "People with autism spectrum disorder have shown sensitivities to sounds,smells and changed in routine" Evie read out loud. "That does sound like Ace" Mal said.

"I always thought there was something odd about him but I just thought it was because he's the son of the Queen of Hearts" Evie said looking down. "What's important to know is how to care for someone with his condition and what to do and what not to do" Ben said to the girls.

"I now kind of feel bad" Mal said.

........................................................
While Ben was talking to the girls Ace was waiting outside playing with Shuffle. After a few minutes Ben came out smiling at him. "You two can go back in now" Ben said before walking away.

Ace picked up Shuffle and went back into the room with Jane. Ace saw Mal and Evie reading something and looking sad. "Are you ok" Ace asked the girls earning him their attention. "You look sad" Ace said. "Uh yeah we're fine Ace" Evie said smiling.

"Are you sure" Ace asked tilting his head. "Yes we're sure" Mal said. "Oh ok" Ace said. "If you guys want I can come back later" Jane said. "No it's fine Jane" Evie said. "I have to go" Ace said. "Why" Mal asked. "I have homework and I don't want to get in trouble" Ace said before leaving the room.

...........................................................

Ace was in his room doing his homework when he heard a knock at the door. He went and opened it and saw Elle and Adagio. "Hello" he said. "Hey Ace we thought we would drop off your uniform" Elle said handing it to him. "It's your team uniform we wear them at practice and at games and competitions" Adagio said.

"Thank you" he said. "And practice is tomorrow at lunch" Adagio said. "Don't be late" Elle said before leaving with Adagio. Ace closed the door and began to examine his uniform. He hated it. It was a blue and gold top with matching shorts and the school crest on it. He liked the gold but not the blue.

He then got an idea. He went to his sewing Machine and started to make his uniform a little more Wonderlandiful