New Uniforms and a sad Mal?

When Ace got to the Croquet field the rest of the team was already their smiling at each other's new uniforms. Adagios with light purple and sea green with blue bubbles around the waist and the auradon prep crest in a bubble as well. She her shoes were matching with star fishes on the top of them. Elle's was a basic pale blue with a bow around the waist and the school crest the same shade of blue. Her shoes were almost see threw and had hearts on them. Pipers was a golden brown with pale yellow feathers wearing around the legs and around the waist. he shoes were pretty basic but had a raccoon on them. "Ace these are AMAZING" Adagio said.

"R-really" Ace asked skeptical. They all nodded. "But something's missing" Ace said. "What" all three asked. Ace went over to the stands and pulled out three different make up. Ace went back over to them. "Close your eyes" Ace said and all three closed their eyes. Ace began to put make up over one of their eyes and when he was done he handed them each a mirror.

When the three saw it they all looked amazed. Over Adagios right eye Ace had painted a purple seashell,over Elle's left eye he had painted a pale blue slipper, over Pipers left eye he had paint a light blue feather. "Do you like it" Ace said. "YES" they all said grinning. "Ok now" Ace said heading to get his mallet. "Let's play" Ace said smiling.
................................................................
After Croquet practice Ace was walking back to his dorm. The entire team were so drilled about their uniforms they asked Ace to make them their outfits for Bens coronation where he would officially be crowned King of the Auradon Empire. His head was already filled with ideas for their outfits.

He was almost at his dorm when he saw Mal looking wet and sad. He went over to her. "A-are you ok M-Mal" he stuttered. Mal saw Ace and quickly wiped away what looked like tears. "Uh yeah I'm fine" Mal said "you don't look like your o-ok" Ace said. "It's grown up stuff Ace you wouldn't understand" Mal said.

Suddenly by surprise Ace hugged her. "W-What are you doing" Mal asked. "When ever I'm sad Evie it carlos hug me" Ace said to her. Mal didn't know why but she hugged him back.
...............................................................

Later Ace was busy sewing Pipers tuxedo for the coronation he was just about done with all of them and was about done with Pipers. "What are you doing" Blanc asked. "Sewing" Ace said. "Sewing what?" Blanc asked. "The croquet team wanted me to see them outfits for Bens coronation" Ace said.

Blanc went over and saw the half sewer dressed they actually looked really good. "Do you need me to make you one" Ace asked. "Uh oh no I'm good" Blanc said."ok Ace said.

It took a couple more hours but Ace was done with the outfits. Adagios was a pale lavender with at the top and sea green at the bottom have and sequins in the shape of bubbles at the bottom and a dark purple bow around the waist and a pair of purple dolly shoes. Elle's was pale blue with a white print at the bottom and a pair of shoes with hearts on them like her mothers glass slippers. Pipers was a basic golden brown suite with tassels around the arms and legs.

"Want me to deliver them for you" Blanc asked. Ace nodded. Ace handed them to Blanc who left their dorm (threw the door) and went to deliver the clothes to the right people. Ace turned to shuffle who was holding her food bowl and filled it up with food. Shuffle immediately began to dive into the food.

Ace turned to the window and looked out to the rest of the school. I really really like Auradon" he thought.

................................................................

Hey sorry for the short chapter I couldn't think of anything more to write I'll try and make the next chapter longer