Going home

The next morning Ace woke up in his old bed and old room with his signature shade of Red and Black painted along the walls with Gold trim. Ace carefully got out of his rust bed and put on his crown that was om his bedside table and went downstairs into the main den of the apartment and saw his father with his signature warm smile. "Ace" The King of Hearts said with his warm smile. "DADDY" Ace shouted happily before running and hugging him tight. "oh Ace a little tight son" the king of hearts said to his son. at the sound of his fathers discomfort Ace let go of him. "I missed you" Ace said smiling. "I missed you to son and my goodness you look like you have gotten taller" The King of Hearts said taking notice of Aces height. "where did mommy go" Ace asked him. "your mother said she was going to get our kingdom back a couple of weeks ago and left with Cruella De Vil Jafar and The Evil Queen" the king of Hearts said. just then a card solider came in. "your majesty Maleficents daughter and her minions have arrived for Ace" he said. "oh then Ace go get dressed ill keep your friends company" The King of Hearts said to his child. Ace nodded smiling and went up to get ready.

......................................................................................................................................

When Ace had goten finished getting ready eh put the clothes he was wearing the night before into a redback pack  and the four told him there was a secret maze underneath the isle and that where his mother was. Before the five left the salon the king of Hearts insisted on them staying for breakfast and when they were all full and left that's when the four decided to tell Ace something. "Ace Sweetie Yen Sid contacted Auradon a limo is going to come and pick you up in one hour to take you back to Auradon Prep  they will be waiting near the bridge " Evie said to him. "I-I'm not going with you" he asked sad. "It's to dangerous for you Ace but don't worry we will be back soon ok" Carlos asked."o-ok" Ace said disappointed."w-will you find mommy" Ace asked. "Of course little dude" Jay said smiling at him.

Just like that the four VKs said their goodbyes to the young Wonderland prince and set off to find their missing parents. "If I'm going home I might as well visit someone" Ace said before heading to the house of............................Squeaky

.............................................................

When he arrived at the home of Mr Smee and his three children Sammy,Squeaky and Squirmy he knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. When the door opened he saw Mr Smee Looking the same as ever. "Ace" the old pirate said surprised. "Hello" Ace said. "What are you doing here" he asked. "Is Squeaky here" Ace asked. "Oh he's down by the docks" Mr Smee said. "Thank you" Ace said waving slightly before leaving.

Ace knew that Squeaky like his brother Squirmy likes to go under the docks to hide. When Ace went under the docks he saw Squeaky sitting down looking out to the ocean. "Squeaky" Ace called. This got Squeakys attention who when he saw Ace went wide eyed. "A-Ace I thought you would be back in Auradon by now" Squeaky said. "I'm leaving soon but I wanted to see you again" Ace said. This caused Squeakys rose red cheeks to get redder.

The two sat down and looked together towards the ocean to the cost of Auradon.

..........................................................

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I just couldn't find a way for ace to find his family's tailsman and I think it would have been too dangerous for him let me know what u think in the comments