Memory:1

Riku's Pov:Everything Was Normal Until 'that man' Arrive to Take my Brother.

Kujo:Hello Tenn Nanase I'll Help your Family If You Come with me.

If i Go To you will you Help Them Said Tenn In a Serious Matter.

Kujo Said:Yes i will Help your Family. Tenn Let's Go Riku's Hand Silently as Kujo Grabs Tenn's Hand. Riku Calls His Twin Brother to Comeback.

Riku:Tenn-Nii!! Come Back.

Tenn Ignored His Call As He Enters the Car then Leaves The Household.

Riku's Parents were Sad by their Son Decision. Riku's Mother Called Riku to Get inside to Sleep.

Riku's Mom:Riku Get inside now. Its Raining Heavily.

Riku Then Enters The House Then Goes Upstairs and Locks The Door And Cry.

Riku:Tenn-Nii Why..You Promised that you will not Leave my Side... (So then Riku Fall Asleep)

2 Hours Later A Mysterious Group Broke in To The Nanase Household....

Riku's Parents Woke Up In Shock To Get Down as Soon As Possible.Riku Also Woke up but he was too Scared to Go Down Stairs.

As The Mysterious Group Notice The Parents One Man Shoot Them With a Gun in the Heart.

Riku Notices The Scnce that His Parents Was Killed by an Assasasin. As the Group Was Gonna Leave. They Notice Riku. The Man Runs Into Riku To Kill Him.

Mysterious man:Hello Child Do you want to Join your Family in Heaven? Said the Mysterious Man in a Sadistic Way. Riku Was Scared to Answer as he Was Shivering in Fear.But The Another Man Was Looking at the Child in an Intresting Way. He Called one of His Ally to Bring Him Down

Mysterious Man #2:Oi Hako Bring Him Down I Think i am Intrested at him.

Hako Pulls Riku Downstairs to Bring Him Downstairs. By his Boss.

Hako:Boss I've Bring Him Downstairs.

Mysterious Man#2:Good. Hey Kid. What's Your Name?

Riku Was Scared To Answer him because He Killed His Parents. But The Boss Tell His Own Name

Mysterious Man#2: My Name is Ren Tsugami. Im an Assasasin. I kill People Because am Board and With a Reason.

Riku Was Shocked to See His Parents Cold As thin Air (Meaning Dead).

Riku: WHY DID YOU KILLED MY PARENTS?

Riku Said with Anger and Despair.

Ren Decided to Answer Honestly to Reveal the Shocking Secret.

Ren:Want to Know. Ren Said it with a Dark Smiling Face.

Riku Nodded.

Ren:Your Parents Has a Debt to me. That they Will Give us  You Because we Saved your Twin When They were in an Accident.

Riku Cannot Believe What The Boss Told Him About the Shocking Truth.Riku Decided to Tell his Name to them..

Riku:Im Riku Nanase. Mr Ren-san.

Ren Was Smiling Towards Riku as He Told Him His Name Then Pat His Head Gently.

Ren:Riku Huh That's a Nice Name..

Riku Nodded and Smiles on Him.. Ren Ask Him Something.

Ren:Riku i am Very Intrested in you. I must Say those Red Hair of yours. Is Quite Intresting to your Personality.

Riku Thank Him and Ask Him Something.

Riku:Mr Ren-San?

Ren:Yes?

Riku:Why Did you Become an Assasin?

Ren Smiled and Answer him
With the Same Answer.

Ren:Like i Said im Board.

Riku Sighs Then Ren Ask Him Something.

Ren:Riku.

Riku:Yes Mr.Ren-San?

Ren:Does Your Brother Loved You?

Riku Poured out Some Tears that He Heard that Question. Ren Asked His Allies to Leave Them Privately.

Ren:Minna Can you Leave Us For a Momment?

Assasins:Yes Boss.

The Assasins Left Them In The Leaving Room.

Ren:Riku.is there Something Wrong?

Riku Just Shakes his Head As  He Dosen't want to Tell him

Ren Decided to Guess It as He Knows it Already

Ren:Let me Guess He Left You with a Guy.

Riku Was Shocked and Immedietly Ask Why Does he knows that.

Riku:How Did you Know That?

Ren Decided Not to Tell Riku.

Ren:Its a Secret.

Riku Just Sighs.

Ren Offers Him Something.

Ren:Riku.

Riku;Yes Mr.Ren-san?

Ren:Come with me.

Riku Was Shocked to Hear That.

Hello i am Ruki Ayanokouji As you Know i am New Writter at Wattpad. I hope you Enjoy this Story. I can Update if i can well See you Soon