Memory:5

Riku's Pov

Its Morning Now. Tamaki and i Are having Breakfast.i Teached Tamaki All Sorts of Foods to Cook. Tamaki was Happy. We Ate Pancakes For Breakfast. But Suddenly Haku Knocks to the Door To Eat.

Haku:*Knocks* Riku,Tamaki May i Come in?

Riku:Yeah Come in Haku-Nii

Haku:Haku Nii? *Blushed*

Haku Opens The Front Entrance of Riku's Dorm and Suddenly's Smell The Beef Curry in Goodness

Haku:Riku,Tamaki Did you Cook The Beef Curry?

Riku:Yeah Me and Tamaki Cook it. Tamaki Help me To Chop sone Ingredient while i Cook it

Haku:Um if i may Would you Give me Some too?

Riku and Tamaki Look each other and Smirk. That they want something From him.

Riku:Ok.

Haku:Yay.

Riku:But Under one Condition

Haku:What is it *Smiled*

Riku & Tamaki: We Get To Call you Haku-Nii *Smiled*

Haku Blushed out of Nowhere and Thought Something

Haku's Pov

I never Thought they will Call me Haku-Nii I mean i have no Brother...since Mom Died.. But To think They would Want to Call me Haku-Nii Makes me Happy. That Ren... Changes For the better he Treated those two as his Son Including Father(Doctor Goro) If they want me to Call me that i'll Treat you My Younger Siblings.

Haku:Ok Its a Deal.

Haku then asked the two something suprising.

Haku:Um Riku,Tamaki... can you considered me as a big brother If its ok with you... two

Riku and Tamaki Tells Haku their Honest Answer.

Riku & Tamaki:Yeah Its Ok. You've been Kind to Us Although We just Met..Unlike Our Siblings They Left us. But you.. Cared for Us.

Haku Burst Into Tears and Hugs  The Both Of Them..
Unknownly. Ren and Doctor Goro were Listining.

Ren:Those Kids are Something.. Right Brother.

Doctor Goro:Yes Indeed.

Ren:Those two Changed My Heart...

Doctor Goro:I See They Changed you. But They Hold a Grudge to Their Siblings.

Ren:I know. That's Why i Built This Company...Taking Revenge and Changing Them with Better Life.

Doctor Goro:Yeah.. it is.

The two of them Enters Riku's Dorm and They See Haku Riku and Tamaki Laughing and Eating Together.

Ren:Mind if we Join you Three.

The Three of them Look and They were Suprise. That they Enter Riku's Dorm.

Riku:Mr Ren-San Um Good Morning and Also Good morning to you too Doctor Goro.

Tamaki:Ah Good Morning to Mr. Ren and Doctor Goro.