Memory 12:It was a dream

Tenn's Pov

No..this is a dream right..pls wake me up..Riku..pls wake up..*Sobs* pls..wake up..

???

Tenn-nii..Tenn-nii wake up wake up.

Tenn woke up as he woke up normal in I7 dorms besides him are Aya,Tamaki and Riku.

Riku:We heard you were screaming my name Aya & Tamaki got worried so they call me what happen?

Tenn:That Nightmare..Riku pls pinch me if this is the real world.

Riku:This is the real world what else and besides you are in my room here in I7 dorms.

Aya:What happen Tenn-nii san

Tenn:Ah sorry i was having a nightmare..

Tamaki:What nightmare Ten Ten?

Tenn:Ah its nothing probably when i left Riku..and our parents were killed and you were killed by Yotsuba Tamaki..

After hearing that Riku hugged him and started crying which makes Aya and Tamaki confused

Tamaki:I killed Rikkun in your dream?

Aya:Why?

Tenn:Remember Aya when we left them..they started crying and we ignore them..

Aya:Oh i remember that..

Riku:So you remember it..was 2 weeks ago right..when Tamaki shot me..

Tamaki:Yeah..and i felt guilty by it..

Aya:So..how did Tenn-nii san get that nightmare?

Riku:Idk..but it dosen't matter..Tsugami Riku and Tsugami Tamaki is gone and Nanase Riku and Yotsuba Tamaki are reborn right😊

Tamaki:That's right! Rikkun..

Tenn:Your right..after all your in I7 now..

Aya:After all were in our family now right.

All:Yes!

After that they wen't back to sleep after 8 hours of sleep they wen't somewhere.

Gaku:Ok were here i'll pick you up when you texted me Tenn.

Tenn:I know that old man.

Gaku:Oi don't call me that. Nanase your brother is bullying me.

Riku:Tenn-nii!

Tenn:Sorry..

Gaku:Well see you later.

After Gaku left they wen't to the Graveyard entrance and proceeded there after they Enter they wen't to seperate places where their Parents are burried.

At Nanase Grave

Riku and Tenn stop at the place where their parents are burried Riku place the flowers besides them.

Riku:Hi Mom and Dad long time no see i guess i didn't visit you for a long time and..*Sobs* im.. here now * Sobs* with Tenn-nii..

Tenn hugged Riku as he cried too and felt a wetness in there shoulders

Tenn:*Sobs* Mom, Dad im sorry that i made a decision that i left Riku on his own..and made him hate me or despise me..but fate isn't cruel..God gave me another chance not to take Riku when he was shot..but im back as a Nanase Now...*Sobs* if you were still alive you would be happy now..that i've return now..

Riku:If i didn't burn the house..i would still save you..if i didn't join that family..i would probbaly with you alive..but he save me...and i am thankful for that..

Tenn:But we are together now..Mom,Dad..we are not seperated again.. Me and Riku are Living together on weekends..on our house although..Riku gave his house to Tamaki and Aya to spend time together..

At Yotsuba Grave

Aya and Tamaki stops at their Parents grave and Aya puts the Blue flowers at them.

Aya:*Sobs* Hey mom and dad its bee a while *Sobs* you know i missed you after 10 years.. but now im here now..with Oni-chan *Sobs*together now..

Tamaki:*Sobs* hey Mom,Dad Long time no *Sobs* see im sorry if..i burn the house..im sorry that i am the worst..

Aya:But..Fate isn't cruel..I wad given a chance to be a little sister again..

Tamaki:I too was given a chance..*Sobs* to be a big brother again..to Aya.

Aya:Riku-nii san gave his house to us to use it to spend together.

Tamaki:If wasn't..Ren-san..if i didn't kill him..mabye he would be convice me again to be in my real family again..

Aya:Lets go Oni-san..

Tamaki:Mhm..

Tamaki and Aya greeted Riku and Tenn in there family grave after that the twins wipe there tears and stood up.

Riku:Lets go?

Tamaki:Yeah..Rikkun..

Mabye fate isn't cruel after all but this is our story that our siblings would forgive as in the end we mabye not a perfect as a family but now we are together as one and this is our Lost Memory.

From Tenn,Riku,Aya and Tamaki

______________________________

Lost Memory Finish.

Wahh this is done i hope you cried in this finale there are other stories of mine to be read so pls check it out thanks for reading😁😀