Memory:4

Riku's & Tamaki's Pov

We Joined Ren Tsugami's Group Because he Understands Our Pain,Our Suffering. Our Siblings Left us To Become Idols. We Blamed them for the Desth of our Parents.

The Group Finally Reach Their Base. Riku and Tamaki aere Suprise that Their Base Was Actually an Idol Company.

Tamaki and Riku:Wow Its So Big.

Ren Pat their Head and Tells them Another Secret.

Ren:Riku And Tamaki Im Gonna Tell you another Secret that will Suprise you.

Riku and Tamaki Nodded as They want to know What it is.

Ren:I am also a President of a Idol Company Named Tsugami Prod. Those 5 There are Also Idol-Assasin. Their Group Name is Black Scars.

Riku and Tamaki Were Shocked and Suprised at the Same Time because They were Recruited by Tsugami Prod. They Asked Ren a Question.

Tamaki & Riku:Mr-Ren San Are we Gonna be Assasin and Idols at the Same time.

Ren Nodded. With a Smile.

Ren Told Something thay will make them Happy.

Ren:Riku You have Respiratory Disorder Right.

Riku Nodded.

Ren:No Worries i have the Best Doctors and Best Surgeon to Make you Breath Completely. Ren said it with a Smile.

Ren Smiled and Hugged Ren as it Ren Treated him like a Son.

Ren Also Told Tamaki Some Good News.

Ren:Tamaki You'll be having Your Favoraite Ousama Pudding. If Agreed to become an Idol Assasin.

Tamaki Was Suprised That he Nodded.

Ren:Great. So Haku Wil Lead you to your Dorm Then Riku Will have his Checkup and Surgery. And Tamaki Will go to Riku's Checkup as well to Take Make sure there is no Problem in your Body as well.

The Both of them Nodded and Haku Takes them to There Dorm. In the 34th Floor (Actually The Floor Consists of 70 Floors and 5 Basement Floors)

30 Mins

The 3 Of them Reached the 34th Floor Haku Points the 2 Doors that Riku and Tamaki will be Staying.

Haku:Riku Your Dorm is on the Right while Yours Tamaki will be on the Left Side.

Riku & Tamaki:Ok.

Haku Lends Them the Key To there Room.and Told them Something.

Haku:Later Come Down at 30th Floor at 11:00PM For a Checkup and Riku's Surgery. Ok and Almost Forgot. Your Dorm Consist With one Bedroom That is Large One Kitchen, And One Bathroom.

Haku Left them with Wave and Smile.

Tamaki and Riku Unlocks Their Dorm Room They were Amaze that There Dorm room is Large.

Riku:Wow Its Big. The Living Room is Spacious. And i have a Kitchen. I can Cook For myself and i have a Own Bathroom. Well time to Unpack