Memory:9

Aya's Pov

I Made a Deal To Riku That I'll Not Tell Tenn-Ni chan and the Others where Riku and Tamaki Lives. When We Teleported Their House was Big I didn't know Riku and Tamaki Lives Here on there own. But Riku Teleported me in Tamaki's Room to See him..

Riku:Aya Wait Here Ok Tamaki Will Arrive in 5 Mins

Aya was Suprised that why he knows What time Tamaki Will Arrive. And Asks Him About That.

Aya: Um Riku-Chan How Can you Tell His Time Arrival?

Riku: Saa-(I wonder) Well I need to Go Now Haku-Nii and I Will Go To Father To Lecture Him Again With Uncle Goro. So Wait Here Ok *Ruffles Aya's Hair*Be a Good Girl and Wait.

Riku Left the Room with a Smile and Wave. Aya Thought Of Something Unsual.

Aya:Is Riku Is a Good Person to me....but Why Not His Brother Though.

Suddenly Tamaki Arrives at His Room With a King Pudding.

Tamaki: *Sigh* I need to Rest..

Tamaki Looks at His Bed and Sees Aya in a Suprised State.

Aya:Oni-chan *Runs Towards Him and Hugs Him*I missed You.

Tamaki Looks at Aya with a Death Stare Knowing He still Demises Aya For Leaving Him and Their Parents.

Aya: Oni-Chan....Your Scaring Me... Pls Don't Look at me Like That...

Tamaki:...Nee I want to Hold your Neck....

Aya Was Confused that She Let Tamaki Holds Her Neck Little did She know... Tamaki is Chocking Her...

Aya:Oni....*Coughs*....chan...*Coughs*...Wait...I...Can't Breathe....pls...*Coughs*.....

Tamaki:....You Shouldn't be Here Why are you Here?...

Aya:I....Wait...*Coughs*....pls....i...*Coughs*...can't....Bre...the..
..*Coughs*Let....g..o

Tamaki:....Ok *Lets Go off the Neck*Now Explain Why are you Here Aya...

Aya:*Coughs*...*Coughs* When i Saw Haku Riku Immedietly Teleports To Get Haku..But i Asked Riku that i want to See you.... and Riku Agreed With a Condition that i Won't Tell Where you are.

Tamaki:I see now that you've Seen me Get out and Tell Riku To Teleport you Back.and Never to Go here Again...

Aya:But-

Tamaki:DON'T MAKE ME MAD AYA NOW GET OUT OR I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DENY THIS.

Aya Flinched and Shocked Upoon Hearing His Brother's Hatred..and Leaves The room.

Aya:....Im...so sorry oni-chan If i Didn't Leave You Non of this Would Happened...

Ren:It would not Happened if you Didn't Leave him Yotsuba Aya.

Aya Looks at Her Back And Was Suprised it Was Tamaki's and Riku's Adoptive Father. Ren

Aya:Tsugami-san

Meanwhile at I7's Dorm and 20 Mins Later.

Sogo:Hey Kujou-san Its 20 Mins Already. Is Aya Getting Cold now?

Tenn:Now you Mentioned it.. *Goes Outside* Aya? Where are you? Aya.!

Ryu:Tenn What's the Matter?

Tenn:Aya I can't Find her.

Ryu:What!...

Tenn:Where is that Girl..I'll Call her *Calls Aya*

Meanwhile in Riku's House