11

"it is you!!" donghyuck smiles towards him and pushes mark out of the way to give renjun a hug.

mark just stands there feeling awkward.

"who exactly is h-" one of the boys begins to talk but renjun interrupts him.

"who is he!! you're wondering? this is mark and this is donghyuck!"

there's a pause.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhh....."

renjun smacks the boys hand and turns to face mark and donghyuck again.

"umm.. go ahead and sit! pull up some chairs.... uh anyway, these are my best friends who i talked to you guys a bit about."

"this one is jeno." he points to the boy with cute little moon eyes.

"anddd this is jaemin." he points to the boy with a beautiful smile.

"hello!" they both say in unison.

"and uh jeno, jaemin, these two are my old school friends i told you about."

both of the boys seem to be glaring at donghyuck.

mark coughs.

"umm... soooo you've been here prior to when we came together?" mark asks.

"ah no, just everything was so.. pleasing here it's a really nice place so i brought these two. your friend is super cool as well."

suddenly, donghyuck throws his arm around renjun.

"i missed youuuu!" he whines into his ear.

jeno and jaemin just decide to look away, mark however can't stop looking.

"awww i missed you too!" renjun pinches donghyucks cheeks.

donghyuck looks over to jeno and jaemin and mouths "i'm sorry". they simply sigh and look down at the table.

"uhmmmm.... anyway i'm gonna go see what's taking johnny so long..." mark gets up and heads to the back of the cafe.

as soon as mark is out of view, jeno and jaemin attack.

"donghyuck this has got to be the DUMBEST things you've ever done. you've done a lot of dumb things but this? this takes the cake." jaemin goes off.

"yeah! why renjun of all people? why!" jeno butts in.

"okay okay LISTEN calm down..." donghyuck sighs.

"look okay, i'm sorry but this won't have to go on for much longer alright? i swear i'm seeing results like... idk he's just different."

"yeah come on guys, it's not that bad...!" renjun joins in.

donghyuck smiles and leans over onto renjun.

"thanks again, i can't say thank you enough times to show how grateful i am for your help renjun."

"who is renjun?"

both donghyuck and renjun turn around to see mark standing there along with johnny and a really tiny boy.

~~
extra

liked by joongjaehyun, callmeten, and 203 others

frostedjohnny: i'm getting mark and donghyuck permanently banned from my cafe everybody made some noise !

comments:
callmeten: it's about time!!! 🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉!!
theonlyyukhei: i can stay though right?
frostedjohnny: ^^ absolutely not. i forgot to put your name.
theonlyyukhei: haters will only prepare me even more for my fame 👏💯✌️
frostedjohnny: blocked and reported please do not ever message me again