15

donghyuck wakes up and throws himself up from his bed. he looks over at the clock and realizes he woke up early for once.

he opens instagram and the first thing he sees is a new post from mark.

liked by motoyuta, gottawinwin, and 302 others.
itmemarklee: haha throwback to when i was in LA (:! i wanna go back sooo bad lool somebody go with me?

comments:
gottawinwin: oooo bring me !
callmeten: me and johnny will gladly go
iamdonghyuck: you look like a nerd

donghyuck sets his phone down next to him, grabs a pillow for his mouth, and screams.

"why... why is he so cute..." donghyuck lays down on his back and picks up his phone.

iamdonghyuck:
you're so cute i hope you know that you are literally the cutest person on this planet and i can't stop screaming over it oh my god you're literally a baby

"okay yeah that's a bit too much..." donghyuck erases and starts over

iamdonghyuck:
omg you're so cute

itmemarklee:
haha thanks ♥️

itmemarklee:
that's a reallyyyy bad picture tho

"BAD?"

"if that's bad.... i guess all my pictures are terrible."

iamdonghyuck:
shut up.

iamdonghyuck:
i'll see you at school bye!

itmemarklee:
okay bye !

donghyuck runs to go get ready.

~~

donghyuck walks into the school building and he spots jaehyun standing with yuta and winwin.

"ooo yuta! winwin! it's been a while" donghyuck runs over to them and attacks winwin with a hug.

"okay okay that's enough of the hugging." yuta pushes donghyuck off winwin and wraps his arms around him.

winwin rolls his eyes and begins to talk.

"yeah it has! our classes are on opposite sides of the campus so that plays into it."

"but, how's life treating you? ya know ... how's mark?"

donghyuck pauses and thinks before answering.

"he is okay.. still just mark lee!"

"oh come on. everybody that knows you knows that you like him. and chenle and jeno both called you idiots on instagram, what is that all about?" jaehyun joins in.

"ummmmm." donghyuck really doesn't know what to say.

"ah i'm hungry. very hungry. starving actually. i'm gonna go see if breakfast is still going on!" and with that, donghyuck runs full speed away from them.

"hey! class starts in 5 minutes breakfast has been closed!" winwin tries to yell after him but he's too far gone.

"yeah. something happened..." all 3 of them nod their heads towards each other in agreement.

donghyuck continues running until he reaches his first period, where he stops and waits outside the door.

"yoooo donghyuck!" he turns around and sees mark walking towards him.

donghyuck strangely feels awkward. but nonetheless, he still grabs mark and gives him a hug.

"hello mark lee!" mark pushes donghyuck off as usual.

they walk into the classroom early and go straight to the back to sit down.

donghyuck lays his head on marks desk and looks over to him while smiling.

"how was your day yesterday?"

"pretty boring." donghyuck lies. he was practically throwing a party all night.

"mmmhmmm.." mark laughs and ruffles donghyucks hair a little.

donghyuck is dying inside, but on the outside he plays it cool.

their teacher suddenly walks in and immediately begins the lesson.

donghyuck moves back to his own desk and immediately goes to sleep.

mark rests his head on top of his desk and turns to face donghyuck.

he sits there. just staring for a good bit of the class.

~~
extra

liked by thebestdoyoung, motoyuta, and 102 others

gottawinwin: just watched a movie with yuta! it was really scary ): sorry for jumping on you so much !

comments:
motoyuta: oh trust me it is PERFECTLY FINE.
grampstaeil: disgusting
joongjaehyun: lol taeil is so funny