18

donghyuck and mark are already at their goal destination. they find some benches to sit on but they stop.

"we should take a picture here!" mark looks over to donghyuck and smiles.

"umm okay."

"alright we can stand here and just hold our hands up while looking down." mark goes to set up his phone.

"that is. a very specific and very weird request..?"

"just do it coward." mark starts the self timer and runs next to donghyuck.

snap!

mark runs to check the picture.

"perfect! look at us we're so cute!!" mark rushes over to donghyucks side to show him. donghyuck loops his arm into marks and pulls him into a weird sorta hug.

"push me off of you and i'll beat you up." donghyuck whispers into marks ear.

they continue walking like that and find a park like area.

"let's just sit right here." they find a fountain and decide to sit on the grass directly in front of it.

"this place is reallyyyyy pretty mark."

"right? i knew you'd like it!" mark smiles.

they sit there for a few minutes, just looking around at everything.

"hey donghyuck?"

"wassup?"

mark hesitates for a moment.

"i like you a lot, okay? i'm really sorry about yesterday... i don't ever want to hurt you again."

donghyuck snaps his head over to mark.

"i know.... i'll probably fail in this relationship because of how scared i am about other people's opinions but i really wanna work on it."

donghyuck is tearing up.

"i don't want you to cry over me. if it's in a good way then... that's fine but the thought of you being upset over me makes me really mad at myself." mark finishes and then he gets really... shy almost?

donghyuck stands up and goes over to mark. he falls onto mark with a big hug. mark falls over and is now being crushed into the grass.

"you idiot... don't be mad at yourself. i understand and as long as you try to work on it that's fine by me." donghyuck let's mark sit up and goes to get off, but mark pulls him into his lap and hugs him.

mark rests his head on donghyucks shoulder and lets the biggest smile form on his face. he pulls back and wipes the tears from donghyucks face.

"didn't i just tell you i didn't like you crying over me?"

"it's happy crying."

mark laughs and pulls him back into his embrace.

~~
extra

liked by moominrenjun, jisungparks, and 323 others

iamdonghyuck: heheheehehe

comments:
itmemarklee: literally how and when did you even take this???
nowayjeno: oh?
gangyang: oh??
joongjaehyun: oh???
grampstaeil: jesus it's about time!

~~
extra x2

liked by frostedjohnny, callmeten, and 212 others

itmemarklee: 🙂💓

comments:
hellohendery: interesting
meisxiaojun: very interesting
theonlyyukhei: ïñtërèśtïñg
notmamakun: ^ stop