2

*Denki pov*

"Bakugou....Let's me go."

"No." I was still trying to get away but it was no use. He was to strong.

"Stop struggling or I'll......." he leaned close to my ear "kiss you." I stopped moving after that. He then picked me up bridal style and walked away from the bridge.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my house."

W-WHA-ahh" I squicked because he move his hand to my thigh and squeezed it. It was silent for a few minutes when I said.

"Can you put me down. I can walk on my own."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"Yes."

"Really?!"

"No."

I made a hmp noise as he continued walking. After 5 minutes we finally get there and it looks like his parents wernt home. He took me up to his room and started to undress me.

"HEY STOP!" I yell at him.

"No." I saw that he wasn't going to give up so I let's him dress me. When he was done I looked down to see I was wearing a white T-shirt with black booty shorts. I look at my arms to see that he bandaged my arms as well. I look up to see him smirking and it scared the hell out of me. He walks up to me and pins me down (for the millionth time today) on his bed. At this point I'm just blushing 50 shades of red (haha get it.....no.....ok).
He then leaned down and kissed me but I'm to shocked to kiss back. He starts to het inpatient when he starts rubbing his hips against mine causing me to buckle my hips and moan. He took the apretunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. He pulls away and there is a string of saliva hanging between us. He smirked once again before leaning down and starting kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot causing me to moan ,even tho that's the last thing I wanted to do, and he started sucking on the spot probably leave a mark. After he is down he gets off of me and lays down next to me and pulls me to his chest. I decide not to fight against it and go to sleep.

           *Denki's Dream*
I was in middle school again getting picked on by bullies and they kill everyone I cared about and they told me to take a swan dive off the roof so I did but when I hit the ground I wasn't dead and all I could feel was pain as all my friends surrounded me and they started to kick me and yell at me and hit me. All I could do is just lay there and cry.

          *End Dream*

I wake up to a worried Bakugou shaking me awake.

" DENKI......DENKI WAKE UP."

"OK OK...IM UP."

"Good put these on." He throws cloths at me. I put them on and it a white shirt that says SPARKY on it with black ripped jeans.
And bakugou was wearing a white shirt with a green jacket with orange strip.
He picks me up and takes me to the mall ignoring my protests. I look over and he is on his phone.

"Who are you talking to?"

"You'll see." He stints down with me on his lap.

"They're here." He says. They I think who could possibly? I then look to my left to see Kirishima carrying someone. As they get closer Bakugou picks me up and I got a better look at who Kirishima is carrying and its.......... Todoroki?!?!?!?!

*600 words* Well that's it for now, bye SugarCubes lots of love.

Author-chan out!