3

*Denki's pov*

Wait why is Kirishima carrying T ODOROKI? Why am I here?.... All of these questions flooded my mind that I didn't notice that I was moving.

After walking for about 2 minutes they put us down by a fountain.

"Stay here." Bakugou said before he and Kirishima leave. But not before Kirishima whispered something into Todoroki's ear causing him to blush. I decided to take a picture of it since I wouldn't see him blush again and I could use it for blackmail.

Unfortunately, he heard that click and he turned to face me.

"Delete it." He said still a little flustered.

"No." He then started to chase me around to the point where we just started bursting out laughing and stop running and started panting a little. I took the chance to send the picture to the 1-A group chat

 I took the chance to send the picture to the 1-A group chat

Todoroki looked at his phone and started blushing again. He looks at me with a imgoingtofuckingkillyouforthis look and starts running toward me when Kirishima walks up from behind and picks him up. I start to laugh when I feel to arms around my waist and I get picked up by Bakugou.

"H-hey but me down." I say but he just ignored me and started walking again.

We get back to the dorms and we see Urarake and Tsu cuddling on the couch and we also see Mydoria and.......Shinsou???......MAKING OUT?!?in the corner.

*time skip to tomorrow bc I'm lazy*

I wake up in Bakugou arms. I start to blush when I relize the pasision we were in. His arms are around my waist and my arms are around his neck and are let's are tangled together.

We get are uniforms on and head to class. The bell rings and Mr.Aizawia comes in to teach class.

"Alright class today we---.-" He was cut of by a glow in the room and a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. 

I recognizeher right away

I recognizeher right away.....my best friend.

"AUTHOR-CHAN!!" I yell as I run up and hug her.

"Hey Denki! And call me Ash." She said hugging back.

" So why are you here Ash-chan?"

"Ohh I'm a transfer student this is my class now."

Mineta 'dropped' his pencil and Heaven went to pick it up for him when he grabbed her ass making her jump.

"MINETA THATS IT!" with a wave of her hand a notebook and pen apered in her hands and she wrote something down and he disapered and Shinshou appeared.

"What did you do to him?" Asked Momo.

"I made it to where he is not in this class anymore and Shinshou is taking his place." All the girls clap at that and Izuku had on the biggest smiles ever.

Shinshou walked up to Ash and hugged her.

"Thanks lil sis."

"Anytime big bro." Everyone was shocked.

"Wait you to are siblings?" Izuku said.

"Yes, she is my twin sister and Azawia is our dad."

"What!?!" Everyone gasped.

Izuku got out his notebook.

"Ash-chan what's your quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Well I have two quirks. One is called narration, I can write down anything I want and it happens but it can't be a run on, it has to make since and it has to be complete and I can only use it once a day. The second one is Illusion, I can make any illusion and I can make it go 20 meters around me, any farther and I can pass out and the illusion can be no bigger than an apple tree and only last for five minutes and I can only make one at a time." Izuku started to mutter about her quirks as I looked around the room to see Iida blushing and staring at her.

I SHIP IT I say in my head as they make eye contact causing Ash to blush.

*647 words* Well that all today I hope you enjoyed even tho I think this sucks.
Bye Sugarcubes!

Author-chan out 👌😏🖤♥️