5

*Denki pov*

I woke up with a headache, a really bad one. I hear the doors open to see Dabi pulling Heaven along with him. He threw her in the room, but I couldnt see her that well because it was dark.

"That was fun, see you next time.....Ash." Dabi said while smirking and Heaven shook in fear. After what felt like forever, Dabi left.

I ran over to Ash.

"Omg Heaven are you ok? Did he....." I trailed off.

"Y-yes he d-did." Ash responded while shaking.

"Don't worry, Baugou will come for us and Dabi will pay for what he did."

*Bakugou pov*

"DAMNIT" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking picachu and ocean eyes. I can't believe I let that happen. Because I wasn't fast enough,Denki is gone. I miss you Denki......I love you.

*Iida pov*

All I can think about is Ash. I can still see the fear in her eyes when that boy grabed her and took her through the portal thing. I know I just meet her but I have to say.....I love her.

*Denki pov*

The same thing happened everyday for about a week now and Ash and I were starting to lose all hope of being rescued. Until day 7 we heard a loud BANG.

I look up to see Bakugou and Iida, along with Mr.Azawia and All Might. In was never so happy to see someone in my life.

Bakugou sees me and kisses me like his life depended on it with Iida running up to Heaven and hugs her. We went outside and tears stung my eyes as a got a good look at Ash in light. She had bruises and cuts all over her.

We went to the hospital and get treated. I got out today but Ash has to stay overnight.

Bakugou, Iida and I where waiting in the waiting room, cause we where staying the night at the hospital to wait for Ash. There was silence when Iida says,

"I think I'm gonna ask Ash to be my girlfriend."

"REALLY THATS GREAT!" I said. Well more like yelled.

Bakugou made a tch sound and didn't say anything else.

After an hour of talking, we went to sleep.

*time skip to morning*

*Ash pov*

In wake up to bright lights and the sound of a door being open.

"Ash your awake!" The voice says.

"Mhmm. What where am I? Where's Kami?" I start freaking out. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm right here Ashy." He then pulls out his phone and starts snickering.

"K-kami your scaring me." He just smirked. The door opened again and I see an angry heaghog and Iida walk in. Iida sees me and says,

"A-ash, I know we don't know each other very well but I really like you.....a lot. So will you be my girlfriend?" WAIT WHAT. I chock on my spit.

"Ummm *coughcough* sure *cough*." I reply.

He runs up and hugs me.

"Come on Ash, let's get out of here." He picks me up and checks me out of the hospital.

*time skip to school bc I'm lazy af*

Da- I mean Azawia-sensei was in the middle of teaching class when the door opened.

"Hello, is Ash here?" Everyone looked at me,

"Yes I'm right here." I say. They look so familiar.

The men bowed and said,

"Your Majesty, we came to escort you back to the castle. Ohh shit.

I heard mutterrs like Your Majesty??? Is she a princess?? What's going on?!

I felt a hand on my shoulders to see Shinsou holding on to me protectifly.

"Princess Ash come with us or we will have to force you to.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Shit.....

*631 words* Well it's about 3am and I'm tired af sooo I'm going to try, key word being TRY, to go to sleep and I will post this sometime today bye

Author-chan out 🖤🖤❤