4

*Denki pov*

Class went by very quickly and Azawia-sensei told me to show Ash around the dorms   and we got done very quickly.

"So Kami, do you have a boyfriend."

"Yes I DO-WAIT A MINUTE HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS GAY."

"Since forever, you have the gay vide. So who is your boyfriend."

"Umm B-bakugou."

"Ohh you mean sparky sparky boom boom boi." After she said that we busted put laughing.

"Well Ash let's go to the common room so you can meet people."

"Ok Kami."

We walk down the hall and enter the common room.

*Ash pov*

We walk into the common room and he took me to the bakusquad.

"Hey guys this is Heaven, we grew up together."

"Hi Heaven I'm Mina Ashido, but call me Mina, this is Sero Hanta."

"Just call me Sero."

"And this is Kirishima, but you can call him Kiri."

"Ok."

"And last but not least, Bakugou Katsuki."

"Tch whatever."

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I mumbled to myself.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY OCEAN EYES¿¿"

"So my name is ocean eyes huh. Well I guess I'll call you......kitty."

He made a tch sound and didn't say anything.

"Sooo Ash do you like anyone." Mina said.

"Well I do like......Iida-kun."

Mina squealed.

Suddenly Iida can up from behind and said,

"Ash would you like to go out with me. And if you want we can go right now."

I blushed. "I'd love to Iida-kun, but can we make it a double date with Kami and Bakugou?"

"Sure, meet us downstairs in 1 hour."

"Ok let's go Kami."

*Denki pov*

We run up to my dorm and Ash insisted that she picks my out fit and after 10 minutes she finds something and I put it on.

TThen we run to her dorm and I pick her outfit. When she came out of the bathroom I did her hair and have her a few accessories.

 When she came out of the bathroom I did her hair and have her a few accessories

We walk down stairs and my jaw drops o the floor when I see Bakugou.

And then Iida walks in.

We all decide to go to a cafe

We all decide to go to a cafe. When we got there we ordered our coffee when a purple portal appeared and villains stepped out.

We all get ready to attack when they noticed us. There was a boy with black are and stapled skin looking at Heaven.

"I want her." He said as he ran towards her. I tried to move her out of the way bit it was to late. He grabed her arm and threw her in the portal and walked in. The portal was about to close when I jumped through.

..........

I wake up on the cold floor and I open my eyes to see Ash tending to the wound on my head.

"Kami your wake, are you ok." She asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine." We stayed in silence until we heard a door open to reveal Dabi.

He walked over to us and picked Heaven up.

"I'm gonna have fun ripping up that dress." He purred causing Ash to have a slight panic attack, she hates physical contact like that since she was abused by the people she lived with.(before she found Azawia and Shinsou.) When he said that it mad me really mad so I tried to shock him.

"That won't work kid, you wearing quirk nulifing bracelets, haha." He looked at Ash.
"Now let's go have some fun."

He was dragging Ash out of the room when something hit me on the head.

I heard Heaven scream and everything faded into darkness.

Well there you go Sugarcubes

Author-chan out*drops toy microphone*🖤🖤♥️