kitakami

❝I DON'T NEED YOU!❞

❝I DON'T NEED YOU!❞

"Can you handle that?"

(Y/n) lectured to the woman on the other line of the phone.

"Of course I can." The woman replied. (Y/n) gave a sigh and hung up the phone quite hastily. She'd just finished assigning a temporary lead to her organization to rejoin amongst her fellow members.

Rubbing her temples, (Y/n) slowly wrapped her middle and pointer finger around a drug that hung loosely from her friend's lips, who happened to be perched on (Y/n)'s lap.

Placing the joint between her own lips, the (h/c) female threw her head back with a lazy smile and blew out a cloud of smoke.

"Does this mean you have to go?" The black haired female who seemed to be glued to (Y/n)'s thighs spoke up with faux anxiety.

"That's right, Bami. I have unfinished business with those friend you met two days ago." (Y/n) explained to which the woman more commonly know as Yumeko hummed in understanding.

"Make it back soon, will you? Kirari is scary." She giggled.

"You're turned on just by thinking about her, aren't you?" Chuckled (Y/n), observing Yumeko's behavior. The sneaky black haired woman nodded meekly. Sighing, (Y/n) responded, "I knew it. Go take care of yourself." She gently slid Yumeko from her lap.

Pouting, she had no choice to oblige.

Whipping out her phone, which lit up at her fingerprints, (Y/n) dialed another number while balancing the thick joint between her fingers. She could feel her mind become clear and clouded at the same time, the HTC hitting her nerves just right.

Sighing in bliss, (Y/n) sank in her golden throne as she waited for her called to pick up their phone.

"Hello!" Shalnark's warm and cheerful voice resounded in the quiet, empty and grand dressing room over the phone.

"Will you accept me now?" (E/c) eyes guarded by thick and gorgeous lashes fluttered to a close as she asked her questioned.

"Sure. Don't get lost. We'll be waiting!" His words made a small smile flash across (Y/n)'s flawless features.

"Alright then, don't spoil the surprise." She replied.

"Wouldn't dream of it!" And with that, the call went dead silent as it was no longer active.

For 15 long years, (Y/n) had been waiting for the moment true enough to be welcomed back into the arms of her family and lover.